What's new

Ousted Prime Minister Imran Khan Arrested: News and Discussion

Is Martial Law/Emergency a real possibility after IK arrest?

• Yes

Votes: 145 63.6%
  • No

Votes: 83 36.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It’s history for a reason. It’s time to make history now. Nobody is divided. 5 percent of the country has been focking the remaining 95 percent for almost a hundred years now.

**** with a cornered tiger and find out.
Sir it's more like 60-40 now 95%
It was 40-60 in Feb last year.
Bro, you seem to be having a defeatist attitude.

2 years ago, did you think establishment would be bone naked and their genitals would be exposed for all to see?

Keep the faith.
Well it was already naked in eyes of people of KP Sindh and balochistan.

I am simply predicting the course.

The course depends upon people of Punjab or to be more specific Lahore.

If Lahore comes out sure but will it?? No.

Why do you think people of Sindh support jiyalas. They don't think the establishment can be defeated they tried for 20-30 yrs.

Brother, the damage is done.

Those rangers were actually SSG operatives and soon IK will be released with a slow acting poison to kill him.

What happens afterwards is what will truly make or break Pakistan.

What is this poison exactly?
If IK knows then maybe he can get an antidote

Anyway my friends from Syria sudan iraq think that Pakistan should accept eygpt Rather then their countries

Unfortunately I think they will kill him in prison just like Mohammed Mursi. I'm so sorry for Pakistan.

I think so too.

Either he’ll die in custody in Quetta, with a cooked up swollen infected leg that resulted in multiple organ failure or slow poison on release and after few weeks he’ll pass.

Now its upto the public.

They will release him soon because they know awam danda dene laagi he. They are cowardly and operate like snakes.

They did their job.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom