What's new

Ousted Prime Minister Imran Khan Arrested: News and Discussion

Is Martial Law/Emergency a real possibility after IK arrest?

• Yes

Votes: 145 63.6%
  • No

Votes: 83 36.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Who ever deleted my post, go screw yourself. After they kidnapped Khan you want people to do what? Going after the traitors is the only solution.
GHQ and Corp commander houses must be entered
tens of mine have been deleted too.
It is TheEagle, he is deleting posts en masse.

Really ..... better start reading the establishment role the Day white boy COAS refused to take the order of Qaid e azam and Pakistan lost Kashmir and keep going.... if you really want to see the hate go to KPK and Baluchistan... analyze t he public anger...
Establishment and their role was all good and appreciated when they ousted nawaz and brought Imran in power then imran and his same supporters were defenders of this same institution when nawaz and his supporters were mocking them . Amusing to see how parties and their supporters switch positions and it's true for all parties :)

all those thinking the protests will fizzle out and these are just a few burgers in their cars. There is a sea of people.

Gaaand ka baja bajney wala hain.
Perhaps not.. as there is a media blackout, unlike 2007. In short, the entire Pak is not united, especially influential ones like media, politicians, and civil society like NGOs etc.

The only difference this time can be what KPK does, as people are armed there. That will have the backing of Punjab public as a reactionary. That will beat every nerve in army's body as they will lose support at their front door like chakwal, sialkot, etc.

I mean, whoever did wrong in Bengal or Balochistan hasn't brought any repercussions to their 'homeland'. This time it can be.

I think so too.

Either he’ll die in custody in Quetta, with a cooked up swollen infected leg that resulted in multiple organ failure or slow poison on release and after few weeks he’ll pass.

Now its upto the public.
They won't keep him in Quetta he has some support there

Either it's going to be Lahore or Sindh

As both aren't use to dandas

Well done MirJaffarCollective well done!

They are going to kill PMIK.

Poison is weapon of the weak... so if 'you' poison PMIK, even untracable one, then it won't be a MartialRace type thing more the opposite...

'You' want to kill him... then do a Bhutto on him ... even Murtaza would be fine... would go on show 'your' power!

Some of us have been totally curteous and considerate to the point of sinful fault... just because of that notion of OurLand...

'You' do what 'you' do...

We know that Pakistan is a Colony of the CriminalEnterprise.... built and held together by the MirJaffarCollective!

We know... some of us tried to educate and hope for this Crime Against Humanity to stop... this unrestrained and total looting.. this deeply organised crime....

'You" don't care... professional indifferece? Eye-on-the-ball?

Some of us have argued that the ONLY remedy for Pakistan is PakPositive Nationalism based on the Idea of Pakistan....

BUT we also know that the CriminalEnterprise and the MirJaffarCollective will NEVER allow PakPositive Nationalism.... simply because it will mean NO-More_Colony-Pakistan for 'you'!

Goodluck 'You' ....

First 'you' took away the daily bread from Paks.... knowing that hungry are naturally weak and docile... Nature!

There will be some protests today/tonight/tomorrow.... and thing will cool off... Paks will forget... and 'You' will have all your cake and eat it too???

Proof of the Pudding Time!

Kill PMIK .... but being MartialRace and all... do it in un-womanly way.... remember posion is woman's weapon!

Goodluck 'You' !!!!

The TotalWar on Pakistan continues....

U really thought those with power worked for pak interest.

Never, at the least the company of Pindi. If they had 71 would not have occurred.

They lost a country, wars, sold people, does business, lose humans and cry for sympathy. That's all

At most they work for company's interest and at the least to their top bastard.

Perhaps not.. as there is a media blackout, unlike 2007. In short, the entire Pak is not united, especially influential ones like media, politicians, and civil society like NGOs etc.

The only difference this time can be what KPK does, as people are armed there. That will have the backing of Punjab public as a reactionary. That will beat every nerve in army's body as they will lose support at their front door like chakwal, sialkot, etc.
Lol Bhai sub Kpk key kandey per kayon Karna hey.

IK is Punjabi not from KP

Hum ko maaf kar do ..drones key waqat ap loog kahan they???

They will release him soon because they know awam danda dene laagi he. They are cowardly and operate like snakes.

They did their job.
I doubt they will release him. They will keep him for a good 2-3 days.

The establishment will try to ride the first wave out and see.

is it really... love it.. that is how it should be done.. Never thought, Punjabi will do that..
@Maula Jatt So proud today. I cannot imagine I could see this day.
Now, I believe k 'kuch' baj jaey ga.. @RescueRanger

Burn that Corp Commander's house and let it be in ashes.. Never build it again but convert this 'corpse' to a museum.

Back
Top Bottom