What's new

Ousted Prime Minister Imran Khan Arrested: News and Discussion

Is Martial Law/Emergency a real possibility after IK arrest?

• Yes

Votes: 145 63.6%
  • No

Votes: 83 36.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
FvshvqlaYAE32Lf

Guys all my friends who I chatted just now - were anti PTI are now Pro PTI - holy wtf !!!!
too late dear tell them to be pro pmln. Those who were against pti all this time and because of them they were part of pdm propaganda spreading false lies about economy are equal responsible for this and future to come
Yes exactly that's what I don't understand, they were pml supportors but due bad economic policies now all these guys are having nightmares of even more bad days to come so I think that's why now they're realizing what mistakes they did.

Throwback to the time the army massacred our exPakistani brothers in Bangladesh, when Benazir Bitcho unleashed rangers on Karachi and Hyderabad.

This nation has been oppressed for far too long. It’s time the sane minded army personnel turned around and served their nation for once by mutinying.

Where is the top company man of PDF.

Didn't saw his words of wisdom of today.
He came around for a while and promptly tucked his tail between his neatly pressed trousers and went back.

XiUk-P.gif

Oh no, who would've thought this could have happened ??????????????????????????????????????????????????????
Certainly not the infallible generals.

na kar oi, banda ainjay unnah de waste zaleel nhi honda. akhir koi te gal hai weh. ke inti zalalat unna de waste banda moole lawey!
Yaar i hate them as much as pajeets, and of course your cocaine addict pacifist fucker

Corps Commander Lahore house burnt to a crisp. Thousands. Men, women, children --- braving tear gas and worse.

The angry protestors took extra care to protect / not harm the few soldiers standing guard who got overwhelmed.

Both of the above are verifiable through numerous videos on Twitter.

Protestors also took over FC HQ Pesh (apparently negotiations were going on.)

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom