What's new

Ousted Prime Minister Imran Khan Arrested: News and Discussion

Is Martial Law/Emergency a real possibility after IK arrest?

• Yes

Votes: 145 63.6%
  • No

Votes: 83 36.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Why only stop at firing, Army should utilize this golden opportunity and test it's missiles and tasks on these insects.

What proof you want ? ...... you want written document ? . Read Asghar Khan case. You will find lots of documents online.

Leave him, even if Gen Bajwa and others will come to his home and confess directly to his mom - he'd still keep asking for more proofs.

Imran arrest: What is the Al Qadir Trust case?

092151274cdbaaf.jpg

Case alleges Imran Khan and his wife, Bushra Bibi, accepted Rs5 billion for whitewashing Rs50 billion that was returned by the UK during the PTI govt's tenure.

Imran was granted interim bail and exteneded that for 16 times, every time Imran promise the court that he will join the investigation but never kept his promise so court rejected his bail.

PTI chief Imran Khan was arrested on Tuesday from outside the Islamabad High Court (IHC) premises, where he was present for the hearings of two cases.

Subsequently, Islamabad Police released a statement quoting Inspector General (IG) Akbar Nasir Khan as saying that Imran had been arrested in relation to the Al Qadir Trust case, which alleges that the PTI chief and his wife obtained billions of rupees and land worth hundreds of kanals from a real estate firm for legalising Rs50 billion that was identified and returned to the country by the UK during the previous PTI government.

But what is the Al Qadir Trust case and why has the former premier been implicated in it?

Read it further:

“It was necessary for him to present himself and give answers but he did not do so. He challenged those notices in the high court and ultimately the high court said that the [legal] process in accordance with law cannot be stopped and he should become a part of the investigation and submit his response but despite that, he did not feel it appropriate to become a part of the investigation. Because of this NAB had to implement his arrest.”

Last edited:
Chairman NAB ran away for a sudden umrah, fcking pu$$ies.

There is only one way to set the record straight. Mass protests. Pakistan needs to be brought to a stand still. Until IK is released.

If you are that easy to come to conclusions and doubts without any basis, then I pity the people that have to deal with you.
you do realize that the army used aircraft, artillery mortars and whatnot, and didnt allow media to access these areas. are you saying that i should believe the army when it is the one doing the killing? that is a one-sided narrative and bound to be biased. sadly, since the army said it didnt kill any innocents, it must be true for people like you. in conclusion i can say the same for you. dnt blindly follow the army, and open your eyes.

Those numbers are bullshit and you know it.
Majority backing is behind PDM parties.

Show me your opinion poll which you're quoting کتے . If majority were dumb enough to support PDM you سور would have held elections by now.

Salaam

Well judging by the past 24 hours 😂

View attachment 928613

I was watching a replay of Kashif Abbasi's show and that's the first time I heard Rana Muchar say those words on TV, I actually replayed the video a couple of times to confirm that he indeed said what he said.

This is the interior minister of the country. Then we had Talal Ch on PTV as well.

This country has gone to the dogs.

For those of us who missed, could you please tell what he said. Thanks

I love how all these pakistanis living outside of pakistan calling for revolutions while sitting comfortably in their western homes and lifestyles.
Bro, you let go of this country the moment you stepped out, you have zero stakes in it. Shut the hell up.

If families like yours (corrupt thieves and bootlickers of the Establishment) weren't hell bent on screwing the country up, none of those people would have left in the first place.

Sit the f**k back down in the corner and stfu skunt.

Why is the mod giving out smileys to our posts?
He is an obsessive PLMN supporter that is foaming at the mouth salivating and celebrating the arrest of a peaceful man in a wheelchair by a rent a mob.
By giving likes and laughing at those that care about Pakistan - he is encouraging the noobs and noons to continue the abuse - giving them the thapur they crave for.
Anyone that’s made a think tank on here has been made because of their reasoning and quality of debating. Clearly this chap smuggled
Into this position with deception and lies - bit like Nawaz Sharif.
Let us pray for a peaceful outcome - let us hope for sanity and release of an innocent man. I’m deeply saddened by the overnight destruction of properties and loss of life - whilst think tank signalian continues his laughter and of course abuse of his blue colour.

People fighting for democracy this little punk comes out and gives them a finger. How does that calm this volatile situation this boy should not go anywhere near a gun needs to be kicked out of the army loose cannon will get his comrades killed immature brat

They need to be dragged on the streets. Nothing else will cut it. The Pakistani army is a monster that needs to be tamed very quickly.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom