What's new

Ousted Prime Minister Imran Khan Arrested: News and Discussion

Is Martial Law/Emergency a real possibility after IK arrest?

• Yes

Votes: 145 63.6%
  • No

Votes: 83 36.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sitting in the UK and egging the nation to even more violence...keep it up! I am perfectly fine standing up in the court of Allah and defending what I believe is right for Pakistan. I don't need you to try to pull a guilt trip on me.
These people have no sense at all and are blinded by hatred . Response of army is sensible so far but these dumb supporters should not test their patience.

Exactly my point. You hit the nail on the head.
Hate Immy all you want, not a fan myself, but those who are against the present reaction to entrenched status quo are directly benefitting from it.

You'd have to be a brain dead and callous member of the privileged class to be happy with how things have turned out for Pakistan in the past 75 years. Any sensible fair minded altruistic human would be at the forefront of any movement making any attempt of changing the status quo.

Screenshot_2023-05-10-20-28-03-06_0b2fce7a16bf2b728d6ffa28c8d60efb.jpg

Some people here were sharing AI generated pics of IK so I found this on Twitter and thought maybe we should complete the perspective.
A story of bloodlust and greed for the past 75 years.
Genocides, Terrorism, Surrenders and a Broken Country is all what is left to see here....
Only one explanation for everything, " Need of the hour "... It was need of the hour to train Mujahideen here but not their rehabilitation.... It was need of the hour to contain Fatima Jinnah but not to calm the resentment thousands of kilometers away... It was need of the hour to have NS at the wheel in 2013 and then need of the hour to have IK elected in 2018.... Need of the hour to get him ousted via horse trading then again Need of the hour to murder Arshad Shareef....
But a question needs to be asked ?
Who's Need ?
Which People ?
Which State ?
There is only one culprit to these sins, he knows who he is.... He hides behind the false bravado of heroics on his own people. He fears any opinion other than generated by himself. He takes pride in solving problems that were made by himself.
You know who he is and I know who he is.

Rangers have broken into the home of ex PTI MNA Aliya Hamza Malik and arrested her at gunpoint.

Hate Immy all you want, not a fan myself, but those who are against the present reaction to entrenched status quo are directly benefitting from it.

You'd have to be a brain dead and callous member of the privileged class to be happy with how things have turned out for Pakistan in the past 75 years. Any sensible fair minded altruistic human would be at the forefront of any movement making any attempt of changing the status quo.
Buddy. I hate the situation and support IK.

I am just trying to analyze the military mafias thinking and the extent they are willing to go to.

Last edited:
For me, Pakistan is now a history!!!
So far protesters have no turned towards people. They kill Khan, it will be open hunting season.

May Allah give victory to Khan and protect Pakistan from traitors. Ameen

I am lost for words, this is the time to get court marshalled but make a stand for Pakistan. Not a single person stood up? Screw kamosh mujahid, silent when country is being destroyed. What kind of fucked training and mentality army has.

If you are a Muslim and actually believe in the day of judgement how can you remain silent.

Do Wudu and hold Quran in your hands, if you still belief khan is wrong remain silent otherwise make a stand.

Back
Top Bottom