What's new

Ousted Prime Minister Imran Khan Arrested: News and Discussion

Is Martial Law/Emergency a real possibility after IK arrest?

• Yes

Votes: 145 63.6%
  • No

Votes: 83 36.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
CJP remarks about NAB shows that, they are all in this to end NAB forever. NAB was used particularly in this case, will be proven wrong and the same will be referred to give free walk to the corrupt families. The NAB will be disintegrated.
Even if NAB is disintegrated, can’t FBR ask for proof of income and wealth?

cases against these corrupt politicians can still be filed if a sitting government decides to go after them

Last edited:
Indians will only know about the current bomb and bullet resilient Pakistani nation after they try to enter.. but many more will die before Indians finally realize they have entered into a dangerous den.
Kamal hi karte hain bhai. Indians have no desire to come to Pakistan. Aap khus rahe.

plan to ban , disqualify in any bogus case and stop election for 2 years. & make billo rani new posterboy of establishment .
The Tyrian White case is what they’ll use because it can be muddied and looked at subjectively and in turn use the ‘Sadiq and Ameen’ clause (itself very controversial and subjective - should be eliminated from constitution).

Other cases involving allegations of financial wrong doing etc don’t have any credible evidence supporting the accusations against IK.

Coming back to the Sadiq and Ameen aspect - I think the PTI should actually work with the PDM to remove this from the constitution and even make it retroactive to allow NA back, because all it has been used for is the Army manipulating things behind the scenes to disqualify politicians that refuse to accept their hegemony.

The focus should be on reforms for free and fair elections, an independent media and genuine free speech that allows open criticism and even abuse of ALL institutions. Contempt of court is not a public disagreement with a judgement or criticism of judges, it should be limited to a deliberate disregard of judicial rulings.

Even if NAB is disintegrated, can’t FBR ask for proof of income and wealth?

How do you see FBR that much competent? Actually, the whole prosecution system is corrupt and weak. However, NAB's disintegration will help those corrupts declared innocent. FBR jurisdiction is different given its scope. Panama Rani family will claim innocense as per ruling.

Whatever has happened in the past 48 hours, it has made already weak Pakistan extremely vulnerable in front of its enemies. Whoever is the culprit, no sane Pakistani wants to see Indians raping us

what about our wardi walas? What abt…what happened with Azam Swati and his wife?
Never ever thought I will hate these wardi walas..as much as I do now… first they need to be sorted out…

It's an eyewash.

The situation couldn't be controlled. Supreme Court has asked Khan to request his workers to calm down. It means they didn't realize what could go wrong.

If I was at the helm of the affairs, I could have handled the situation much better.

Let Imran Khan rule the country for an year.. he can't do jack to reverse the inflation, and will lose all the popularity in just one year... and then the people who are controlling the whole Pakistan at the moment can sell their narrative that see we told you..

There is no way Pakistan can avoid the economic disaster whatever you do!
But after one year, establishment will replace Ik with pdm again. Ik will be on roads again and we come to the same stage as we are now. Unless new faces in politics and Gov doesn't come, there's no way people will accept pdm over Ik.

The Tyrian White case is what they’ll use because it can be muddied and looked at subjectively and in turn use the ‘Sadiq and Ameen’ clause (itself very controversial and subjective - should be eliminated from constitution).

Other cases involving allegations of financial wrong doing etc don’t have any credible evidence supporting the accusations against IK.

Coming back to the Sadiq and Ameen aspect - I think the PTI should actually work with the PDM to remove this from the constitution and even make it retroactive to allow NA back, because all it has been used for is the Army manipulating things behind the scenes to disqualify politicians that refuse to accept their hegemony.

The focus should be on reforms for free and fair elections, an independent media and genuine free speech that allows open criticism and even abuse of ALL institutions. Contempt of court is not a public disagreement with a judgement or criticism of judges, it should be limited to a deliberate disregard of judicial rulings.

I would to point out a common factor here that I have mentioned many times before. The Sadiq/Ameen requirements, NAB and Blasphemy Laws are all enduring "gifts" to the nation that just keep on giving. By intention. Thank you the General Dictators of Pakistan. Not!

what about our wardi walas? What abt…what happened with Azam Swati and his wife?
Never ever thought I will hate these wardi walas..as much as I do now… first they need to be sorted out…
Those are few.. majority supports Imran Khan. They have hearts too, just not the courage to rise against their superiors.

Few black sheep are everywhere, in every institution. Azam Sawati, Arshad Sharif, and many more, who have been killed.. unn ka insaaf sirf Allah ke haan hi milega

Back
Top Bottom