What's new

Ousted Prime Minister Imran Khan Arrested: News and Discussion

Is Martial Law/Emergency a real possibility after IK arrest?

• Yes

Votes: 145 63.6%
  • No

Votes: 83 36.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Imran Khan should have had appeared in NAB courts. Should have faced gracefully.

Same corrupt system for decades could not or would not prosecute sheriffs and zardari . Any chance Pak courts can get kianyi and Bajwa hand themselves in to be investigated for billions pounds stolen. No I don’t think so Imran khan is a side show chasing a man for selling a fcking watch given as a gift. While the above names I have jotted have million pounds of property portfolio around the globe, bought by our stolen monies

you think these generals will fight Indians.,. yea they will fight ..but only their own people.. in front of India....they will be the first ones to surrender..like in 1971..
Not the Generals, I was talking about soldiers and junior officers.

you think these generals will fight Indians.,. yea they will fight ..but only their own people.. in front of India....they will be the first ones to surrender..like in 1971..

They already surrendered, mighty Mir Bajwa with his shaking legs gave India a peace offering, and overthrew the gov with PDM mafia (friends of modi)..

Leader ...

6dc9983498291c81cde255ea9eb7e8d8.jpg

By deciding to kept him in SC custody , judges seems to be dead sure he will be again caught by NAB yesterday this time from the outside of Islamabad hight :lol:

Just to clarify. IK is not released yet.
Everything is the same. He is sent to the same police lines where he was. He will again be presented to Islamabad High Court, for bail, which I am sure won't be granted.

The CJ of the Isloo HC seems to be behaving in a very erratic manner, Can't CJP Bandial dismiss him? Or at least hold him in contempt?

Regards

He didn't run away like that fat toad who is orchestrating all of this
Well Doctor Yasmin Rashid can inform you pretty well about the health condition of orchestrator in by which he was allowed to leave country. Dr. Shahabia's videos are still available on YouTube. And by the way what makes you think that Imran Khan is above the Law ? NAB court sent Imran Khan several notices. He should have had appeared. Not appearing and surrendering against court is as equivalent of evading law. This is 21st century dude. Grow up.

Dirty harry didnt come personally for Azam Swati and many others,.. its the foot soldiers that do the job for them, on their orders..
They definitely brought Azam Swati, but they were not the ones who made videos or released them to his daughter.

Poor guys are stuck between a rock and a hard place.

Back
Top Bottom