What's new

Ousted Prime Minister Imran Khan Arrested: News and Discussion

Is Martial Law/Emergency a real possibility after IK arrest?

• Yes

Votes: 145 63.6%
  • No

Votes: 83 36.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Army made a blunder… they will now feel the heat long after this crisis
The entire master planners behind this affair need to be put against the wall and shot with shit balls!

They (handful) have completely tarnished the prestige, reputation and honour of the uniform. Lannat!

Audio leaks are not a valid evidence to anything, easy to deepfake, edit over, could even be a freelancer from fiveer

I expect to see a very different IK after winning elections.

Nasty and merciless.
Amen, brother. I want him to go medieval on their a*s.

Reminds me of that SNL sketch. The Rock Obama. It captures the feeling.

Apparently geo news per matam chal raha hai with sad music.
Can anyone confirm? :D
Can confirm. Things are bad

WhatsApp Image 2023-05-11 at 6.18.25 PM.jpeg

The entire master planners behind this affair need to be put against the wall and shot with shit balls!

They (handful) have completely tarnished the prestige, reputation and honour of the uniform. Lannat!
IMHO, maybe it's time to raise the bar for entry. Try BA pass for a change.

What do you think?

Is that dildos for swords? 😭🤣🤣
You, sir, have got the all-seeing eye. I barely noticed the flies.

Last edited:
That billi ki ankhain wala Butt is also a corrupt Mfer, he stole lands from overseas Pakistani doctor and then harassed him to leave the country never to come back.

Asim Whisky has a file on Butt as well to keep him in line.

Q: What's the diff between the Sicilian mafia and the Pak Army?
A: The Sicilian mafia is more successful at what it is supposed to do.

Seriously, they operate precisely as a criminal syndicate with this blackmail fetish, etc. The house of cards will crumble.

Army made a blunder… they will now feel the heat long after this crisis

"Oderint dum metuant" (Let them hate as long as they fear.)
-Caligula

Geedar...

1113396-nawazcover-1464695367.jpg

rich-menu-for-pml-n-lion-1502489100-9830.jpg

Not just a Geedar, he eats like a pig, only thing he can do, he has eaten away his brain too when hungry (loves brain masala, thought brain is not imp. pait is), eaten the whole country, so he is a Khanzeer.

A parasite leeching onto Pakistan and sucking it dry.

Kitna Khata hai yeh..

Bhutto called them suwar kay bachay after it became bangladesh!!!!! Get your facts straight and stop lying ....... IK called Nawaz sharif ki shalwar lolxxxxx ::::: Enjoy the Heat....

He demanded to kill 20000 of them and everything would be alright in East Pakistan and this happened before Bangladesh

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom