What's new

Ousted Prime Minister Imran Khan Arrested: News and Discussion

Is Martial Law/Emergency a real possibility after IK arrest?

• Yes

Votes: 145 63.6%
  • No

Votes: 83 36.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
There were Several Bomb Blasts recently in order to create a situation to Delay elections.

In the Last 48 hours there was Chaos Everywhere. Entire Security apparatus was busy crushing a political party. Yet No Terrorist activity from TTP and other banned organizations was Observed. If I was in their shoes I would be activating my cells to blow shit up but nothing not even a Zilch from them.
Well when there is already internal chaos, why would any terrorist elements do anything to waste their own assets, put their own people's lives at risk and potentially garner sympathy for their adversary?

Now that PTI has proven not only it has the popularity from one end of the country to the other but it has the street power to take on any opponent. For the Establishment/PDM PTI is now more dangerous than it ever was. They are cornered now they will not go silently. Fire will burn brighter before it blows away. Things are destined to escalate.

Waisay Khan Sahib ki taang theek hogaee :rofl:
Yes, first thing I noticed when he was walking down the hallway in SC :lol:

He's not as anaari as before. Picked up a few tricks. That's good.

What does the nation have to do with this online forum? Can the points not be made without resorting to vulgar curse words?
You seem to be stuck in the past, sir. This is not some think tank where people are supposed to give learned opinion. This forum is no different than social media now. It's filled with people like who, who had a minor interest in defense, but now are only here to keep up with the politics.

I am not saying if it's right or wrong, I am just saying you are expecting too much.

@villageidiot Yours A$$-im Chuski

Fv22YHFaEAIfDeX

The governments of the role model western states of Britain, France, USA also work with their establishment. Do people really believe they make decisions without their permission, especially regarding security, wars, defence.
Their deep states are very powerful, they pull the strings behind the scenes.
Except Donald Trump 😄
There is nothing wrong with the ‘Establishment’ trying to influence an elected government through lobbyists, the bureaucracy and ‘experts’ providing feedback that pushes certain positions/policies.

There is something very wrong (criminal and treasonous) with the Establishment violating the constitution and manipulating and rigging elections, governments, judges etc. to push its preferred policies

An elected government has the constitutional authority to follow or implement policies as it sees fit, as long as they do not violate the constitution, and therefore has the constitutional authority to reject the Establishments preferred policy positions.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom