What's new

Ousted Prime Minister Imran Khan Arrested: News and Discussion

Is Martial Law/Emergency a real possibility after IK arrest?

• Yes

Votes: 145 63.6%
  • No

Votes: 83 36.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Ch wajahat brother of shujaat who joined PTI with Pervez Elahi has left PTI. I am having doubts about Pervez Elahi.

Ch wajahat brother of shujaat who joined PTI with Pervez Elahi has left PTI. I am having doubts about Pervez Elahi.
Too much pressure, and the establishment is on the rampage..... even the provincial election postpone. 9th has a lot to do upcoming election. First, destroy PTI then call for election.

Too much pressure, and the establishment is on the rampage..... even the provincial election postpone. 9th has a lot to do upcoming election. First, destroy PTI then call for election.

I haven't seen a single person, a single individual, a supporter of PTI who appears to be disillusioned. No matter who you ask, you won't find a person who says, "We won't vote now" or "We will vote for PDM now." Except for instilling fear and spreading terrorism, I haven't seen a decrease in PTI votes. Except for spreading lies upon lies and propaganda.

I haven't seen a single person, a single individual, a supporter of PTI who appears to be disillusioned. No matter who you ask, you won't find a person who says, "We won't vote now" or "We will vote for PDM now." Except for instilling fear and spreading terrorism, I haven't seen a decrease in PTI votes. Except for spreading lies upon lies and propaganda.
On the contrary I think these actions have motivated more persons to vote. And that is a bad news for PDM.

CC352945-CC30-4728-B57B-2BD27C21F2E6.jpeg

Don't degrade and insult Heinrich Muller of Gestapo, sure he was not as senile, lowlife, degenerate, demented as our head honcho of the Junta is.

maxresdefault.jpg
Muller? Our head honcho resembles Heinrich Himmler a lot. not sure about Muller.

It seems the plan is to get Bilawal over the line by any means possible.

PML-N will go with this as long as they will get Punjab.

Get as many people to leave PTI as possible.

Disqualify/Jail IK

Rig the elections massively.

Have total and absolute control of the media narrative.

Have Fraud Qazi as CJ to insure nothing gets done about it and IK remains disqualified/incacerated.

How this would in anyway benefit the country is anyone's guess.

Back
Top Bottom