What's new

Ousted Prime Minister Imran Khan Arrested: News and Discussion

Is Martial Law/Emergency a real possibility after IK arrest?

• Yes

Votes: 145 63.6%
  • No

Votes: 83 36.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It seems the plan is to get Bilawal over the line by any means possible.

PML-N will go with this as long as they will get Punjab.

Get as many people to leave PTI as possible.

Disqualify/Jail IK

Rig the elections massively.

Have total and absolute control of the media narrative.

Have Fraud Qazi as CJ to insure nothing gets done about it and IK remains disqualified/incacerated.

How this would in anyway benefit the country is anyone's guess.
naya CJ aa kay sab theek kar day ga.

It seems the plan is to get Bilawal over the line by any means possible.

PML-N will go with this as long as they will get Punjab.

Get as many people to leave PTI as possible.

Disqualify/Jail IK

Rig the elections massively.

Have total and absolute control of the media narrative.

Have Fraud Qazi as CJ to insure nothing gets done about it and IK remains disqualified/incacerated.

How this would in anyway benefit the country is anyone's guess.

Interesting point.

Would be interesting to see if the PTI exits join PPP or not.

That Corps Commander house burning was exactly planned on the pattern of the Reichstag Fire, and the subsequent, planned actions aganist the PTI workers and anyone remotely related to the party, the supporters.

"The Gestapo had 40,000 officials watching a country of 80 million, while the Stasi employed 102,000 to control only 17 million." One might add that the Nazi terror lasted only twelve years, whereas the Stasi had four decades in which to perfect its machinery of oppression, espionage, and international terrorism and ...

PDM’s hand in Pakistan’s own Reichstag fire officially unveiled in MI report?

Last edited:
I’m just being realistic.
Being realistic is something but then we have to be full realistic !

With the statut quo we have since decades have left us on the side road of the development despite having all the ressources required.

I abroad since my childhood, had to follow my parents, my dad went abroad first for rozi, no job in Pakistan, same as my father in law, same as my uncles, mamoons etc.. and I guess that it’s the same for all overseas.
Had our Pakistan being truly on the path of development, do you think tat so many people would have settled outside ?

Today if USA says we give 223 millions green cards, we will have 223 millions applications from Pakistan!

Why ? Do you think all elders who are living abroad are happy ? They miss wind of Pakistan, they miss sun of Pakistan, they miss many many desi things… but have to come back here, because when you almost all of your life in a “rule of law” country it is impossible to return where rishwat, corruption is like a National Game, where there is a lack of many facilities etc ( yes I know the hard time make strong men, strong men make… weak men”)… the status of immigrants is not at home abroad, not at home anymore in own country.

at least don’t destroy it for the future generations. Give them hope, give them real developed environment. An environment where they can fully express their skills
, talentsetc
Sorry my English is not very good and it’s soon fajr time so really sorry if I didn’t write in proper English.

FwwGsSVaIAA2I6X

Let me in you on a little secret. COAS is Neck deep involved in this shit how do you think CC Lahore was left defenseless. COAS Doesn't need any Report he knows it all too well because he is the one who planned and executed all the events that took place on 9th may.

And you think that’ he is the man who plan everything in Pakistan ? Or do he delegate to people under him ? And in such case are the subalterns really trustworthy? Can’t they do few things here and there without the consent of the boss ?
I could be wrong

Last edited:
Let me in you on a little secret. COAS is Neck deep involved in this shit how do you think CC Lahore was left defenseless. COAS Doesn't need any Report he knows it all too well because he is the one who planned and executed all the events that took place on 9th may.
I was thinking the same thing but again with all the international pressure and economy tanking - this could be a way out?

Blame it on PDM and IB , awam is so desperate for good news that they will accept this narrative to get out of this shit show.

Being realistic is something but then we have to be full realistic !

With the statut quo we have since decades have left us on the side road of the development despite having all the ressources required.

I abroad since my childhood, had to follow my parents, my dad went abroad first for rozi, no job in Pakistan, same as my father in law, same as my uncles, mamoons etc.. and I guess that it’s the same for all overseas.
Had our Pakistan being truly on the path of development, do you think tat so many people would have settled outside ?

Today if USA says we give 223 millions green cards, we will have 223 millions applications from Pakistan!

Why ? Do you think all elders who are living abroad are happy ? They miss wind of Pakistan, they miss sun of Pakistan, they miss many many desi things… but have to come back here, because when you almost all of your life in a “rule of law” country it is impossible to return where rishwat, corruption is like a National Game, where there is a lack of many facilities etc ( yes I know the hard time make strong men, strong men make… weak men”)… the status of immigrants is not at home abroad, not at home anymore in own country.

at least don’t destroy it for the future generations. Give them hope, give them real developed environment. An environment where they can fully express their skills
, talentsetc
Sorry my English is not very good and it’s soon fajr time so really sorry if I didn’t write in proper English.

I wasn’t born in this land either and didn’t live here until very late, My patriotism brought me here, My dad’s passing bound me here, Now my hate of the corruption (within the DNA of everyone here) wants me to leave this forsaken place just for my future generations to grow up in a civilized world

I was thinking the same thing but again with all the international pressure and economy tanking - this could be a way out?

Blame it on PDM and IB , awam is so desperate for good news that they will accept this narrative to get out of this shit show.
I think there are some parties who are trying to make ways for them follow the path of such ‘Way out’ narratives.

This is just a thought.

No use draining mental energy on thoughts when nothing is happening as per our wished

Every few weeks a new chooran is launched.

These tweets about IB responsble for 9th May is another such chooran.

IB ke baap me himat ni h Cantt ke andr ye harkatain karen without knowledge or tacit approval of Military Intelligence.

To win Haqiqiq Azaadi, Pakistanis need to make that difficult call.

Not sure many are ready for it.

Even on this forum, there is still yearning for acceptance or getting back to pre 2022 arrangement.

In théorie everything is possible, only in Pakistan what is possible is not possible. 😉

Every few weeks a new chooran is launched.

These tweets about IB responsble for 9th May is another such chooran.

IB ke baap me himat ni h Cantt ke andr ye harkatain karen without knowledge or tacit approval of Military Intelligence.

To win Haqiqiq Azaadi, Pakistanis need to make that difficult call.

Not sure many are ready for it.

Even on this forum, there is still yearning for acceptance or getting back to pre 2022 arrangement.

Moles exist everywhere in every institutions… orit cud be just a matter of an information blocked somewhere or a misleading information. And what not.

Only Allah knows the truth.

Back
Top Bottom