What's new

Ousted Prime Minister Imran Khan Arrested: News and Discussion

Is Martial Law/Emergency a real possibility after IK arrest?

• Yes

Votes: 145 63.6%
  • No

Votes: 83 36.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

But I haven't seen any KPK memebers names mentioned
Khyber Pakhtunkhwa:
Former provincial minister Dr Hisham Inamullah Malik
Ex-KP government spokesperson Ajmal Wazir
MNA Usman Tarakai
MNA Malik Jawad Hussain
Ex-KP minister Muhammad Iqbal Wazir

This is not the case with Islam as it allows secular following of ur own religion!
Ye mslaa islam ki tshreeh ki wjha se hua Jo over the centuries itna shadeed dakyaa noosi bnaa diya gya k loge equate krte han Islamic ko non secular se just like other religions.
Islam is v v accommodating it's just that unfortunately v don't know how it has been systematically suppressed with oppressive interpretations.
This has been the case from the start of the Umayyad Caliphate to date.

Perhaps people should realize by know that those in power always interpret Islam to suit their own agenda. So why do we expect this to change anytime soon?

ISLAMABAD: PPP Chairman Bilawal Bhutto-Zardari said on Thursday his party will not resist any move to impose a ban on PTI “for promoting extremism and violence”.

PPP to back bid to ban PTI, Bilawal tells PM - Pakistan - DAWN.COM

It looks like things could heat up a bit for a moment; but from what I'm hearing, things have quieted down a bit on the streets except for raids on party leaders and grass root workers.

Any news about party workers? You also had a relative in trouble?
Thank you for asking. Work is still ongoing to release workers, supporters and innocent people caught up in this. By the grace of Allah 54 women have been granted bail.

Regarding my relative, he is still in custody. So can’t talk about him on a public forum.

Thank you for asking. Work is still ongoing to release workers, supporters and innocent people caught up in this. By the grace of Allah 54 women have been granted bail.

Regarding my relative, he is still in custody. So can’t talk about him on a public forum.

It's good to see you safe and sound.

From what I'm hearing, the protests are quiet now; besides political workers, there's not much else happening. Can you confirm?
From the latest resignations, etc., the party's back seems broken if you can give your analysis.

Is PTI a party of assorted leaders or it has some grass root leaders like IK ?
Is there anything called second rung leadership in PTI ?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom