What's new

Ousted Prime Minister Imran Khan Arrested: News and Discussion

Is Martial Law/Emergency a real possibility after IK arrest?

• Yes

Votes: 145 63.6%
  • No

Votes: 83 36.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sources report that: Jahangir Khan Tarin is likely to announce his new political party in Lahore tomorrow alongside the lotas of PTI Asim Munir wants a hung parliament in the next elections so he can easily manoeuvre his extension case and keep control of Nawaz Sharif and Asif Ali Zardari as well. PML N shall be limited to being a small regional party according to the blueprint Asim Munir has placed the order to approach Altaf Hussain in London for track II rapprochement to utilitise him in urban areas of Sindh. Keep this message on record, my friends and enemies alike, and note the time and date!

zia 2.0

Last edited:
I don't take what Adil Raja says very seriously because he seems to come across as someone who has a cctv fitted in Asim Munirs bedroom.

However if he has genuine on the ground contacts within the armed services I would expected a mole to be found and closed out by now, or a double game is being played. If neither of these then it's his own crystal ball his using.

I don't take what Adil Raja says very seriously because he seems to come across as someone who has a cctv fitted in Asim Munirs bedroom.

However if he has genuine on the ground contacts within the armed services I would expected a mole to be found and closed out by now, or a double game is being played. If neither of these then it's his own crystal ball his using.
Fawad Chaudry and Imran Ismail joining Tareen group.... All PTI sheeps heading toward Tareen group.
14th minutes

I dont have any affiliation with Adil Raja. I go by that he has been right more times and his news was accurate.

in the times of fascist control of media and narrative. Adil Raja is the only source giving anything that can be considered valid.

Sources report that: Jahangir Khan Tarin is likely to announce his new political party in Lahore tomorrow alongside the lotas of PTI Asim Munir wants a hung parliament in the next elections so he can easily manoeuvre his extension case and keep control of Nawaz Sharif and Asif Ali Zardari as well. PML N shall be limited to being a small regional party according to the blueprint Asim Munir has placed the order to approach Altaf Hussain in London for track II rapprochement to utilitise him in urban areas of Sindh. Keep this message on record, my friends and enemies alike, and note the time and date!

zia 2.0

Meanwhile british chief is also in town for 5 days.
The khaki slaves are raising both their legs just so that they might have white s*m inside them again.

Jitney log Mariyum Kay liberty Chowk jalsi mey they, us sey Ziada to PTI sey Roz log ja rahey haeen.

But the support base of people still increasing, this is unprecedented.

You cannot stop the march of an idea whose time has come.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom