What's new

Ousted Prime Minister Imran Khan Arrested: News and Discussion

Is Martial Law/Emergency a real possibility after IK arrest?

• Yes

Votes: 145 63.6%
  • No

Votes: 83 36.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
These people have completely lost the plot 😂

Sahi ho raha hai judgon kay sath.

Pehle din contempt lagatay to phir sab set ho jatay.

IK says something to Judge Zeba and he is charged under contempt, idhr you can accuse a judge of corruption and nothing happens.

It all starts with the CJP. His order was flouted by the govt, aglay din contempt lagata.

Sahi ho raha hai judgon kay sath.

Pehle din contempt lagatay to phir sab set ho jatay.

IK says something to Judge Zeba and he is charged under contempt, idhr you can accuse a judge of corruption and nothing happens.

It all starts with the CJP. His order was flouted by the govt, aglay din contempt lagata.
Yes 100% did you see that notice from the Hafiz? Eye opening no?

You really are smacking faujeets left and right 😂

Pakistani men are nowhere to be seen.

How are women giving more of a fight than men are?
Men are hanging in there as well. What we see on tv are few bahgora's who never bought into the true vision. We should not forget about the real support, which is Pakistani awam. It was never really about the electable - that was a smoke show created by few to remain relevant. Allhumdulliah that has cleared now and Khan can truly give ticket to any individual who is not corrupt and awam will vote for them.

coverage in the UK of the Pak Army and PDM does not look good for them.

some valid points!!
I don't think these points are valid anymore. First of all when they talk about sitting together and resolve matters, its like asking a judge to sit with a convict and resolve the matter of his loot and plunder. I am not saying that Khan is the judge, he is not but his politics revolve around the fact to bring looted wealth back and those responsible behind bars. All the cases made against PMLN or PPP were the ones made by them against each other during their time. PTI did not register new cases against them.
Secondly Ijaz-uil-Haq talks about Maqsood Chaparsi and others, the amendment in Nab laws etc., yet wants all of them to sit together. The day Khan sits with these guys will be the end of his political career and then he will be another establishment pawn like the rest of the clowns.
Moreover his own father is the one who engineered Nawaz Sharif and brought him to politics against PPP, hanged ZAB etc. Nobody wants to talk about the real issue which is the constant meddling of establishment in the politics overtly or covertly and moving beyond their jurisdiction under the constitution of Pakistan. In fact they do not even accept the constitution of Pakistan. This needs to end otherwise this vicious circle will continue after every few years. Establishment needs to be cut to its size period!
The only thing i agree with was his answer to some one's question if tomorrow war is imposed on us, what will happen when people become neutral in that war. Last time this happened, they had to leave 90K pants behind.

I don't think these points are valid anymore. First of all when they talk about sitting together and resolve matters, its like asking a judge to sit with a convict and resolve the matter of his loot and plunder. I am not saying that Khan is the judge, he is not but his politics revolve around the fact to bring looted wealth back and those responsible behind bars. All the cases made against PMLN or PPP were the ones made by them against each other during their time. PTI did not register new cases against them.
Secondly Ijaz-uil-Haq talks about Maqsood Chaparsi and others, the amendment in Nab laws etc., yet wants all of them to sit together. The day Khan sits with these guys will be the end of his political career and then he will be another establishment pawn like the rest of the clowns.
Moreover his own father is the one who engineered Nawaz Sharif and brought him to politics against PPP, hanged ZAB etc. Nobody wants to talk about the real issue which is the constant meddling of establishment in the politics overtly or covertly and moving beyond their jurisdiction under the constitution of Pakistan. In fact they do not even accept the constitution of Pakistan. This needs to end otherwise this vicious circle will continue after every few years. Establishment needs to be cut to its size period!
The only thing i agree with was his answer to some one's question if tomorrow war is imposed on us, what will happen when people become neutral in that war. Last time this happened, they had to leave 90K pants behind.

very well said: second para, IK sit with them and become a pawn.

but who will bell the cat???

cutting estb to the size is the only way forward but who will. which political party came to power without games played since Gen Ayub. funny thing is their own kids take shelter in politics to continue their interests.

these parties standing with estb in upping their game against IK while hiding behind martyrs, they all find a shelter avoiding elections untill they find a level playing field provided.

every time they were uprooted they make a noise. there is always time to and they would have stand against together and this is the only way to eliminate military role from politics.

filth of the politics that is played here, you need a breed to run the dog race, strays can't become disciplined to do the thing and it is absent here.

At times I have had nightmarish dreams that all this is programed and done deliberately by few men in the Army who have turned into enemy snitches, could be India, could be US, int'l establishment, bought up with good money paid.

And doing this to create the huge divide, a hedge between the Army and the Awam, the eternal desire of the enemy.

And rest of the Army generals are oblivious of the ploy.

Just as IK and PTI, Awam are oblivious of the ploy.

Or they themselves are coerced into doing this, thick heads they are, couldn't understand the plot, the bigger game plan.

I will try to upload it today its on my other device.

From Shariah court? From Justice Isa, have you and @PakFactor seen that one? If not I will try to upload it later today, its on my other device.

No didn't run across it. You talking about the video where he's shown to dodge CJP?

Is he laughing at himself?

MashAllah, our sisters sending a very powerful visual. May Allah keep them safe

These are PTI electables . Awam knows them now and Khan should give them ticket

These are the electables. Mostly women.

Because Indians, especially the RSS/Hindutva variety have forged a special bond of late with the Sepoys of GHQ, the former are now the biggest defenders and advocates of all that's napak sepoys are doing to not only the IK/PTI but the whole state of Pakistan and been doing so since its inception. The low IQ hindutva warriors have only just realized that Napak sepoys have been doing India's bidding from day one and they've deriding the sepoys for no reason all this time.

When did a general, PPP or PML-N goon criticise Modi and Hindutva policies like Imran Khan did? Of course the ordinary Hindutva is going to cheerlead for PDM and the Pakistani generals.

Back
Top Bottom