What's new

Out of court: Indian films ban petition withdrawn

ManuZ

Reaction score
Country
India
LAHORE:
The Lahore High Court on Monday dismissed the petition against exhibition of Indian films in Pakistan after lawyers from both sides said they had come to an agreement.

The lawyers told the court that the Film Producers Association and Cinema Owners Association had reached an agreement under which 50 per cent Pakistani cinemas would exhibit only local films. They said the professionals associated with the national film industry would benefit from the income generated from exhibition of local films.

They also said that both parties (cinema owners and film producers) would take steps against illegal exhibition of Indian films.

The petitioner, Mubashar Luqman, a private television show host, had told the court that he hoped the issue of smuggled Indian films would be resolved in term of the agreement reached between cinema owners and film producers.

He told the court that he wanted to withdraw the petition. He said he would file a fresh petition against exhibition of Indian soap operas, advertisements, stage shows, game shows and other Indian programmes in Pakistan.

Justice Muhammad Khalid Mahmood Khan recorded the statements and disposed of the petitions as withdrawn.

Out of court: Indian films ban petition withdrawn – The Express Tribune

was that a joke???
I thought they would have gone all the way through.....
The ban lasted for only 2hindi movies namely raj kumar and bullet raja....
The cinema owners seroiusly did not want to miss on the revenue of Dhoom 3....
Im pretty sure that Dhoom 3 is going to break all the records hold in pakistan....
Already shedule and time table for Dhoom3 and bookings r open all across Pakistan....
Happy xmas....:)

So that bubble is also Burst...... Wonder how much bandwidth did we waste discussing this in previous threads....

:bunny::dance3::yay:

Can't stop our propaganda machine. :D

I heard PA is planning open a news channel to counter indian propoganda.... I read it in Hindu.... Cant find it in online....

LAHORE:
The Lahore High Court on Monday dismissed the petition against exhibition of Indian films in Pakistan after lawyers from both sides said they had come to an agreement.

The lawyers told the court that the Film Producers Association and Cinema Owners Association had reached an agreement under which 50 per cent Pakistani cinemas would exhibit only local films. They said the professionals associated with the national film industry would benefit from the income generated from exhibition of local films.

They also said that both parties (cinema owners and film producers) would take steps against illegal exhibition of Indian films.

The petitioner, Mubashar Luqman, a private television show host, had told the court that he hoped the issue of smuggled Indian films would be resolved in term of the agreement reached between cinema owners and film producers.

He told the court that he wanted to withdraw the petition. He said he would file a fresh petition against exhibition of Indian soap operas, advertisements, stage shows, game shows and other Indian programmes in Pakistan.

Justice Muhammad Khalid Mahmood Khan recorded the statements and disposed of the petitions as withdrawn.

Out of court: Indian films ban petition withdrawn – The Express Tribune

was that a joke???
I thought they would have gone all the way through.....
The ban lasted for only 2hindi movies namely raj kumar and bullet raja....
The cinema owners seroiusly did not want to miss on the revenue of Dhoom 3....
Im pretty sure that Dhoom 3 is going to break all the records hold in pakistan....
Already shedule and time table for Dhoom3 and bookings r open all across Pakistan....
Happy xmas....:)

If you Indians have a comprehension problem that is not our issue.

Just read the RED parts and you must thank Pakistanis for taking up the issue.

now just think over it i downloaded Latest Indian movies when these were even having some issues in screening in Indian cinemas i.e Ramleels included, so if i decided to start showing it my cable network who is at loss?

now just think over it i downloaded Latest Indian movies when these were even having some issues in screening in Indian cinemas i.e Ramleels included, so if i decided to start showing it my cable network who is at loss?
Yours. We are doing cultural invasion after all. :D

Damn it, this is against the public sentiment, the government of pakistan should take the matter in it's own hands and enforce an ordinance on complete ban of all indian media and arts...

Bechara Mudassir Luchmahn :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
qa68.jpg

Damn it, this is against the public sentiment, the government of pakistan should take the matter in it's own hands and enforce an ordinance on complete ban of all indian media and arts...

Public sentiment in Pakistan means Indian movies are like aata, daal and chawal for Pakistanis, they can't live without it.

;) govt of Pakistan is not composed of saffronis .

relax we are good at admiring art

And Spring onion is an admirer of Indians ..... :D

why not

Back
Top Bottom