What's new

Over 1200 Indian Paramilitary Personal Committed Suicide in 10 Years

Windjammer

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
India is normally not a suicide country like South Korea or Japan hence this suicides are strange

The Country may not be, but the Military certainly is suicidal.

Maybe the Indian Members here can shed some light. My guess is they'll stay clear of this Topic.
According to some Indian members the suicides have come down but as figures show the number last year was the highest.

This is high, there have been some internal reports to the reason, which I am not prepared to disclose 😳

This amount breaks down to an alarming figure of an average of 12 suicides every month.

1,205 paramilitary personnel committed suicide in 10 years, says Nityanand Rai​

Great news for India.

Darwin's survival of the fittest is weeding out the weak.

India is normally not a suicide country like South Korea or Japan hence this suicides are strange

That's not correct. India is an extreme suicide country. Students, farmers, urban professionals, businesspersons and others. Just between 1995 and 2015 more than 350,000 Indian farmers suicided because of the Capitalist socio-economic system here and the cultural acceptance, actually encouragement of suicide. 350,000+ can be population of a small city. And here's my thread from a few days ago :

That's not correct. India is an extreme suicide country. Students, farmers, urban professionals, businesspersons and others. Just between 1995 and 2015 more than 350,000 Indian farmers suicided because of the Capitalist socio-economic system here and the cultural acceptance, actually encouragement of suicide. 350,000+ can be population of a small city. And here's my thread from a few days ago :
So instead of 3,50,000 suicides in 20 years, you want millions of Indians to be killed in a single year a la holodomor.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom