What's new

Over 50% families can’t have two meals a day

I am not India. I am a poster here who express his thought on any particular issue. If Pakistan is a food surplus state than fine. If that is the case, it will reflect in food inflation index.
Pakistan's major exports are agricultural products like clothes cotton wheat rice
But meat and milk production is not enough due to large population of pakistan

sir if government brings investment and encourage companies to investment in meat processing plants then there is a huge potential .
i believe it would be billions dollars industry .

Yes but that will require animals. First of all you will have to encourage animal husbandry and to do that, a proper infrastructure should be set up.

Pakistan's major exports are agricultural products like clothes cotton wheat rice
But meat and milk production is not enough due to large population of pakistan

And that is exactly I pointed out. In India too, we have scarcity of milk though not sever. Milk is relatively costly at somewhere between 45 to 58 Rs. Fruits, vegetables are damn cheap. Food grain is stable.

Yes but that will require animals. First of all you will have to encourage animal husbandry and to do that, a proper infrastructure should be set up.

Pakistan has large population of cattle buffalo and cow but due to large Pakistani population it's not enough
I think Pakistan should try to control its human population

sir people have animals the problem is they dnt get suitable price . To encourage people it is up to the government to bring investment in this sector . i think india is earning billions of dollar from dairy and meat .

sir people have animals the problem is they dnt get suitable price . To encourage people it is up to the government to bring investment in this sector . i think india is earning billions of dollar from dairy and meat .
How you know people are not getting good prices if there is scarity of something than it automatically becomes expensive and no we are getting good prices I can tell this because we sell animals

Though I am totally against the meat export but reality is that we are top exporter of meat. It has happened because of the culture of animal conservation in India. I am in favor of closing all machinized modern slaughter houses. Only slaughter houses with individual self employment should be allowed.

How you no people are not getting good price if there is scarity of something than it automatically becomes expensive and no we are getting good prices I can tell this because we sell animals
sir in our area animals dnt give good price . the reason is people sells animals in the time of need when they dnt have money to buy fertilizers etc . so they just sell animals tu buy that stuff..
my opinion is if food processing plants start to appear then they could sell animals on a very good price

Though I am totally against the meat export but reality is that we are top exporter of meat. It has happened because of the culture of animal conservation in India. I am in favor of closing all machinized modern slaughter houses. Only slaughter houses with individual self employment should be allowed.
sir money is money

sir halal meat market is huge but we didnt even touch it because we dnt have food processing plants to meet international standards

sir in our area animals dnt give good price . the reason is people sells animals in the time of need when they dnt have money to buy fertilizers etc . so they just sell animals tu buy that stuff..
my opinion is if food processing plants start to appear then they could sell animals on a very good price

sir money is money

sir halal meat market is huge but we didnt even touch it because we dnt have food processing plants to meet international standards
I believe that India has enough talent of getting money from many other sources than to kill animals which is against India's culture.

Price of animal depends on its size and its not true we are not getting good prices
And are keeping cattle since centuries
But Pakistani population is simply too large that nothing is enough

sir money is money

Therefore I said that related infrastructure is very important.

I believe that India has enough talent of getting money from many other sources than to kill animals which is against India's culture.
sir i
sir i respect you and your opinion but it is what it is

Price of animal depends on its size and its not true we are not getting good prices
And are keeping cattle since centuries
But Pakistani population is simply too large that nothing is enough
sir am just talking about situation in our area .

Back
Top Bottom