What's new

Over 50% of children face sexual abuse in India

Other than,

Stats being overblown
news is not true
delete the thread
pointing finger to other countries

indians did not contribute anything recognizing such widespread issue, cause of it and perhaps possible remedy. Indian approach of 'sweep under the carpet' tactics goes more against indian tall claim of being democratic and secular nation. More than problem itself.

Nobody is brushing it under the carpet. We are just saying 50% is a gross over estimation ! Sexual abuse of children is rampant all over the world, including in BD !

[/B]

Nobody is brushing it under the carpet. We are just saying 50% is a gross over estimation ! Sexual abuse of children is rampant all over the world, including in BD !

Indo - there is no way figures can be firstly accurate. This 50% figure is i believe made up to sensationalize a story perhaps to catch headlines.I dont believe this is a true reflection. Secondly im going to repeat - sexual and other abuses on children is sadly seen all over the world and isnt an Indian phenomenon. To say it is would be a dim statement.
I am getting annoyed at one or two idiots trying to score points over issues involving child abuse - pathetic way to spend an evening.

It would be better if you also pray to Allah that Pakistan matures enough to actually get a study done to find out how many of such issues are lurking in Pakistani society and I sincerely hope that one day someone in your country wakes up to analyse it and try and search for remedies to save your children as well.

This is not about Pakistan, its about India. So better you open your eyes and fix the problem instead of ignoring it and letting millions of children suffer, and then they'll turn to abusers and will abuse your future children.

this is bull crap, 50% means 1out 2 children face abuse? that is non-sense

Indo - there is no way figures can be firstly accurate. This 50% figure is i believe made up to sensationalize a story perhaps to catch headlines.I dont believe this is a true reflection. Secondly im going to repeat - sexual and other abuses on children is sadly seen all over the world and isnt an Indian phenomenon. To say it is would be a dim statement.
I am getting annoyed at one or two idiots trying to score points over issues involving child abuse - pathetic way to spend an evening.

Even 1 case is far too many. But I want to know what is their definition of child sexual abuse they have used for this study, that will make things clear.

So better you open your eyes

You quoted my post where I specifically said that the program opened my eyes to this problem.

fix the problem instead of ignoring it and letting millions of children suffer,

I will personally keep a lookout for the safety of kids in my vicinity, and would wholly support any kind of activities the society takes in general against this.

then they'll turn to abusers and will abuse your future children.

that is in Allah's hands and nobody can foresee the future actions of any individual...not even great Pakistanis like you.

This is not about Pakistan, its about India.

I know its not about Pakistan, but I sincerely hope that someone in Pakistan wakes up to actually coagulate and work out the stats to save the scores of Pakistani children who are victims of CSA as well.

When we point out that there is law and order in place in India to tackle such crimes whereas in some countries, such crimes are legalized in the name of religion.....then we get infractions and our posts are deleted......

This is how people wanna win a debate........Ha! face the truth if you have the guts.........

And, Do what you preach.....

This is not about Pakistan, its about India. So better you open your eyes and fix the problem instead of ignoring it and letting millions of children suffer, and then they'll turn to abusers and will abuse your future children.

Suppose, both of us are thieves........how would you feel, If I suggest you not to steal.....:D

"Let He Who Is Without Sin Cast The First Stone"......have you forgotten this....

Even 1 case is far too many. But I want to know what is their definition of child sexual abuse they have used for this study, that will make things clear.

346s0hv.png

80% of the kids surveyed belong to vulnerable groups.

2r63dbb.png

http://wcd.nic.in/childabuse.pdf

Suppose, both of us are thieves........how would you feel, If I suggest you not to steal.....:D

"Let He Who Is Without Sin Cast The First Stone"......have you forgotten this....

No one wants to throw stones. How will regular educated indians fix their society where over 50% of indian children face sexual abuse?

nothing new....but it happens all over the world.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom