What's new

Overhyped HIMARS ‘Hits & Misses’ 6 Times To Sink Its Target In Live-Fire Drills In The South China Sea

Marcos choose to be there, he was not asked by either Philippine or US Military, that was a show of force exercise, it would help if you just read that article once in a while.
lOL, He must be very impressed

Fuo6H6-agAEkdgh

lOL, He must be very impressed

Fuo6H6-agAEkdgh
He is, when that F-35B sink that ship.

In fact, according to the Philippine colonel

Yet, even with these difficulties, the SINKEX was deemed to be “amazing” by both forces. Lt. Col. Nick Mannweiler, Communications Strategy Planner for U.S. Marine Corps Forces Pacific, told Naval News the actual purpose of the exercise.

Lol, I guess so, very very impressed, 6 misses, perfect score.
As if you know anything about "Kill Chain Test" which was the name of that exercise

Kill Chain Tested At First-Ever Balikatan SINKEX​

But please, do go ahead believe whatever you want to believe.,

lol, thread quality of these yahoo went down hill quick

They have already opened one of those thread, and already explained, HIMARS is not designed to strike Naval targets except probably for ATACMS, firing 6 shot means it has to be GMLRS round, either M30 or M30A1.

Saying HIMARS is overhyped because they can't do something they weren't designed to do is basically stupid, it's like US testing Patriot Missile on ground target and they all missed then Patriot is overhyped......Or saying Russian S-300 only be able to hit 5 out of 20 target the last time Russia fired at Ukraine means S-300 is "overhyped"

HIMARS is "HYPED" because of its hundred of ground strike go boom video, which is what they were supposed to do.
What are you doing here? Leading Australia's Space First Fleet to invade China?

As if you know anything about "Kill Chain Test" which was the name of that exercise

Kill Chain Tested At First-Ever Balikatan SINKEX​

But please, do go ahead believe whatever you want to believe.,
very very impressed, 6 misses, perfect score. and when was the last time that bombers and fighter jets can't sink an abandoned ship anywhere in the world?

very very impressed, 6 misses, perfect score. and when was the last time that bombers and fighter jets can't sink an abandoned ship anywhere in the world?
lol, and you expect a 91kg warhead in one of those 6 missiles can sink a ship. lol

No, but 6 misses still impressed me and the president on the scene..lol
Again, how many do you think China can hit? Maybe you should go try it LOL

Oh I forgot, China mouth cannon can hit and sink EVERYTHING in one hit, US AIrcraft Carrier? Bam, it's gone, Capitol House? Bam, it's gone, LOL

lol, you can claim that China may fail 100 times , but US failed all 6 times, guess which one is more impressive?
Well, what impressive is HIMARS hit 213 out of 302 target in Ukraine. Those number weren't claim, on the other hand, you have an unknown in China, so tell me, what is more impressive.

Again, achieve that number in combat, then we can talk.

Well, what impressive is HIMARS hit 213 out of 302 target in Ukraine. Those number weren't claim, on the other hand, you have an unknown in China, so tell me, what is more impressive.
some hits and some misses are normal, but all six misses are very impressive, just go and ask the president on the scene.

some hits and some misses are normal, but all six misses are very impressive, just go and ask the president on the scene.
Well, he said it was amazing, so I don't know what yours problems

Again, if we miss a lot, aren't that good news for China? You can sell your MLRS to replace our useless crap, wait, how many MLRS did China sold to foreign country?

lOl, I also think it's amazing, 6 tries and 6 misses, truly amazing.
Honestly, you know this is not an exercise you just shoot some missile, you know this is a joint operation, and you know it's diferrent to target Naval and Land target, and you know HIMARS is not designed to strike naval target. And if you still think that, well, that's not very bright'

I am done talking to you on this, explained everything, only stupid will believe otherwise, and there are no cure on stupid, and I don't honestly care if HIMARS miss 6 out of 6 as long as they hit 200 something target in REAL War, that's what that count. You can indulge in your own fantasy about how ineffective HIMARS is, and how good Chinese artillery is. I have no objection on that as long as Ukraine keep using it to destroy Russia and we keep selling those babies, other than that I have no issue what a nobody like you think.

Back
Top Bottom