What's new

Overhyped HIMARS ‘Hits & Misses’ 6 Times To Sink Its Target In Live-Fire Drills In The South China Sea

Taiwan signs USD1.75 billion weapons contract with US​

Taiwan's Ministry of National Defense (MND) announced on 17 June that it has signed two contracts worth a combined USD1.75 billion with the American Institute in Taiwan (AIT) for the purchase of what are believed to be Lockheed Martin M142 High Mobility Artillery Rocket System (HIMARS) launchers and Boeing Harpoon Coastal Defense Systems (HCDSs).

The ministry has not made the contents of the contracts public, referring only to a USD346.3 million deal for a “long-range precision strike system” for Army Command in Taoyuan set to be completed by 2027, and to a USD1.406 billion deal for a “batch of missiles” for Navy Command in Kaohsiung set to be completed in 2028. Military sources indicate that the two systems are the HIMARS and HCDS.

wow, I am done, 60 video and still 190 in my queue.........

lOl, thank you all for keeping this priceless article on top
dude, nobody cares, especially in this forum

Do you think this is top of the line preimum defence forum? No. News here are wash and a half and as long as we stop posting for 30 second, nobody is going to remember this thread lol

Why you're trolling in your own thread do you have any brain???
Becuase he got paid to post dude....how else do you think he have the intention to post that many article spelling bad for American? I mean even die hard Iranian I know wouldn't do that...

It's not my thread, I was just playing him around, so he can keep bumping this thread up.p
You opened this thread what you're playing with military professional
He is know better than both of us

You're repeating same garbage of yours that HIMARS is miss it all target at South China Sea because HIMARS is not intended to sink ships at Sea its a ground attack weapon how do you assume that ground attack weapon can hit the ship at Sea

You have no brain but instead of brain you have a shit in your head

You opened this thread what you're playing with military professional
He is know better than both of us

You're repeating same garbage of yours that HIMARS is miss it all target at South China Sea because HIMARS is not intended to sink ships at Sea its a ground attack weapon how do you assume that ground attack weapon can hit the ship at Sea

You have no brain but instead of brain you have a shit in your head
I guess you got shit in your head, go back to check the OP, it wasn't started by me.

23sep21_infographic.jpg

But

But you're trolling baselessly in this thread from your first post knowing HIMARS is not anti ship missile weapon
then why test it under the watch of The Philippines president and US ambassador? To show him that HIMARS is not anti ship missile weapon?

It's not my thread, I was just playing him around, so he can keep bumping this thread up.
LOL You broke him hard...He went nuts on this.

Back
Top Bottom