What's new

Overpopulation is killing INDIA

Well thankfully Indian overpopulation is supported with good economic development. If that was not the case then I would worry. But right now its all good. Let them breed as much as they can. India is in the right direction.

Yeah ..... the only direction it can expand is towards sea.

I thought thhta upper caste brahmin is pruifying himself by drowning in hunza to be reborn as bania in next life....:D

I have done many good things in life and expect to be reincarnated as even higher cast Brahmin.

Yeah ..... the only direction it can expand is towards sea.

Lol I think we have enough land. Land is not an issue in India. It more of water and oil that we need. Need to invade nigeria or Libya :smokin:

There is not "akhand bharat" dream here, Humse India sambhalta nahi tumhe kya sambhale gee. Anyways Indians move overseas to study and are returning at the high rate. Whether India shines or not now it is into every indian's head that we have to achieve our glory. We know we are in the right direction.
India nahi sambhalta to hum se bolo poora sambhal denge.

There is not "akhand bharat" dream here, Humse India sambhalta nahi tumhe kya sambhale gee. Anyways Indians move overseas to study and are returning at the high rate. Whether India shines or not now it is into every indian's head that we have to achieve our glory. We know we are in the right direction.

Kiyunke aaj kal bahir jobs nahin miltin . . . world wide economic crunch hain na.

Lol I think we have enough land. Land is not an issue in India. It more of water and oil that we need. Need to invade nigeria or Libya :smokin:

We have abundance of Hunza Water .... why don't you use palm oil.

Kiyunke aaj kal bahir jobs nahin miltin . . . world wide economic crunch hain na.

Lol kisne kaha bhai???

Indian average income in america is 90000$ but the american average is 45000$. Jobs is not a problem for us smart Indians:P. Our own companies like tata, wipro and mahindra are taking over americans and beating them hands down in competition in their own country.

Interesting quote, let's discuss.
When civilization [population] increases, the available labor again increases. In turn, luxury again increases in correspondence with the increasing profit, and the customs and needs of luxury increase. Crafts are created to obtain luxury products. The value realized from them increases, and, as a result, profits are again multiplied in the town. Production there is thriving even more than before. And so it goes with the second and third increase. All the additional labor serves luxury and wealth, in contrast to the original labor that served the necessity of life.
Ibn Khaldūn

Lol kisne kaha bhai???

Indian average income in america is 90000$ but the american average is 45000$. Jobs is not a problem for us smart Indians:P. Our own companies like tata, wipro and mahindra are taking over americans and beating them hands down in competition in their own country.

Surprising ..... tata, birla, wipro and mahindra don't find foreign trained Indian educated elite in India to hire - and they are hiring foreigners.

Back
Top Bottom