What's new

Overseas Pakistani should conduct an Economic Boycott of Pakistan to put pressure on the Corrupt Establishment and Save Pakistan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Overseas Pakistani should conduct an Economic Boycott of Pakistan to put pressure on the Corrupt Establishment and Save Pakistan. This can be done by:
1. Boycotting Pakistani origin products in overseas markets. Stop buying Pakistani Basmati, Stop buying Pakistani Shan products etc.
2. Stop supporting Pakistani origin Textiles. Protest big American Western Retailers like Walmart from selling Pakistani origin garments by declaring Human Rights Violation (terrorism) by the Pakistani Establishment.
3. Stop sending money through official money Remittances.
4. STOP SENDING ZAKAT or other charity to Pakistan.
5. Stop traveling to Pakistan to visit your corrupt relatives.
6. Stop marrying from Pakistan.

What other ideas can you think of?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

The ONLY REASON WHY they send money into Pakistan is because there is NO way on Earth they can gain 100* returns on Real Estate investments within a few years like they do in Pakistan. It's greed that's generating the $$ investments. Where they are at, if they invest this much money, they will get 7-8% annually back with half that to go in Taxes.

Who are you fooling. These people are in it for THEIR BENEFIT, NOT PAKISTAN'S (Just like IK). It's about doubling / quadrupling their money. Like leader like his followers!

Another thread filled with stupidity and fanboy drama. Overseas Pakistanis have LEFT Pakistan because they didn't find a life here for them and their families. Now they trust the Western system obviously as they reside there. If the West starts to give them these gigantic returns, TRUST ME not a RUPEE will come to Pakistan.

Do people not have common sense on this forum or everything is done by a paid PTI troll?

OP is on the record stating he doesn't have a Pakistani document proper like NICOP or NIC.

Same here. I bought an appartment in Turkey this year and was planning to buy something in Pakistan. I am not buying nor investing any euros in Pakistan

I thought you were selling it due to anti Pakistani outburst of Turkish people.

The ONLY REASON WHY they send money into Pakistan is because there is NO way on Earth they can gain 100* returns on Real Estate investments within a few years like they do in Pakistan. It's greed that's generating the $$ investments. Where they are at, if they invest this much money, they will get 7-8% annually back with half that to go in Taxes.

Who are you fooling. These people are in it for THEIR BENEFIT, NOT PAKISTAN'S (Just like IK). It's about doubling / quadrupling their money. Like leader like his followers!

Another thread filled with stupidity and fanboy drama. Overseas Pakistanis have LEFT Pakistan because they didn't find a life here for them and their families. Now they trust the Western system obviously as they reside there. If the West starts to give them these gigantic returns, TRUST ME not a RUPEE will come to Pakistan.

Do people not have common sense on this forum or everything is done by a paid PTI troll?

These people have lost their marbles. They are gnawing at whatever they can.

There is absolutely no difference between their narrative and that peddled by India and Indians.

What are the monthly exports since regime change?

remmitences are down some 600mn$ per month i think its ok .
Not just that. We switched to sending money via Pakistani banks after Khan came to power.
So that foreign exchange goes into Pakistani economy, jot to dubai via Hundi.
It costed a bit more but we were happy.

It's all about trust.
If the government is trust worthy, many factors come into play to support economy.
If its comprising of thieves, its another story then.

@Horse_Rider if this figure further drops down to 300 mn $/m where are these babus going to finance their office tea worth 6 million pkr p.a from ?

it seems like right now you or Imran Khan makes you pay for these bills from the PTI's corruption money. Why don't you POST the RECEIPTS and then let's figure out what babus will do. Make sure to provide a REAL receipt.

Not the hand written note with fake details of that super expensive WATCH that he sold in Dubai and gave a fake paper written receipt of a shop in Islamabad. The total shop was worth less than that one watch. Referring to IK's corruption with the state gifts and selling WATCHES!

IK is such a poor man. His sister does Slai in New Jersey in million dollar homes and he sells Watches to feed his children. Poor CHOR CHAP! Post receipts plz!

Not just that. We switched to sending money via Pakistani banks after Khan came to power.
So that foreign exchange goes into Pakistani economy, jot to dubai via Hundi.
It costed a bit more but we were happy.

It's all about trust.
If the government is trust worthy, many factors come into play to support economy.
If its comprising of thieves, its another story then.

Care to be held responsible for putting the country in the FATF list due to your 1 pound fish savings via Hundi?

What are the monthly exports since regime change?

Growth in Industrial exports need expertise in empirical sciences but with the real cream of the society leaving Pakistan at a very rapid pace we are left with the chairman and Secretary wapda type self proclaimed experts on eveything so you can figure out the rest .

it seems like right now you or Imran Khan makes you pay for these bills from the PTI's corruption money. Why don't you POST the RECEIPTS and then let's figure out what babus will do. Make sure to provide a REAL receipt.

Receipt? Sama t.v aired a whole segment showing audit reports of commissioner office Karachi and that's just one b.a pass among many thousand. Baysharmo pallay sy chai to p lo tumhara chaprasi b Tiffin ghr sy ly kr ata hai .

Okaat Clerki K.i hai or nakhray Edison or tesla k

Last edited:

jealous of overseas Pakistani?...'they feed you Pakistanis.

Same here. I bought an appartment in Turkey this year and was planning to buy something in Pakistan. I am not buying nor investing any euros in Pakistan.

Who will invest in a country where the next move might be to freeze all foreign accounts? Who would invest in a country where the foreign reserves are virtually non-existent? Who would want to invest in a country where the economic situation is continually borderline default? All indicators suggest that Pakistan is close to economic downfall.
Turkey is a safe option. Explore non real-state options like heavy industry.

Stop buying Pakistani Basmati, Stop buying Pakistani Shan products etc.
As long as you do not buy bharti-nagrik products.

STOP SENDING ZAKAT or other charity to Pakistan
Not wise.

In short, overseas Pakistanis need to eliminate the secular liberal cult's hold on govt institutions (executive, legislature, education, finance).

jealous of overseas Pakistani?...'they feed you Pakistanis.

I think he’s a paid troller notice how he doesn’t answer questions and instead mudslings and drags Imran Khan constantly @Clutch
Most importantly stop investing and buying property in Pakistan. That won't happen anyway in such an unstable climate. The expats aren't investing a dime in Pakistan.

With major supporters of the current PDM regime already sending out security alerts one can guage where Pakistan stands today. Security is everything. Pakistan cannot guarantee security.

The expats should by all means boycott Pakistan.

I remember when a member of this forum @PakFactor said that the amount of investment and remittances was going to drop lots of people high on khota biryani simply brushed it off.

Now since this is a reality many people even women are trying to get their money back.

As long as you do not buy bharti-nagrik products.

One of my friends is buying Indian products exclusively just to “own lumber 1” 😭😭😭

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom