What's new

Overseas Pakistanis Can Now Be Arrested For ‘Anti State’ Social Media Remarks

This guy himself is overseas in Canada.
Running a business there.

I will ask my friends in Canada to run campaign against his company.
He loves you guys too much, please return him the favor.:lol:

How many are these fools going to ban?

@Joe Shearer I need your input here. How do you view these developments? Where is Pakistan headed?

With all due respect to Joe Shri ram, he’s an Indian and provide an analysis through Indian prism which will seem impartial but the deeper message will be pro chaos as it he is an Indian first and foremost and sees the superiority of Indias interests over that of Pakistans.

Will the army also beg expats for remittances I wonder.
They don t care , they have access to all Pak financial institution. Lots of govt employee won't get salary or pension intime, but ....................... never late ...lolll

Good thing I'm neither anti-state nor anti-army.

:)
Just a matter of time .... If Nawaz Sharif re-elected as PM and he still can select COAS...then what next ...

maxresdefault.jpg

Last edited:
They don t care , they have access to all Pak financial institution. Lots of govt employee won't get salary or pension intime, but ....................... never late ...lolll

Just a matter of time .... If Nawaz Sharif re-elected as PM and he still can select to COAS...then what next ...

maxresdefault.jpg

How will the generals survive in a bankrupt country? Their expenses are through the roof.

How will the generals survive in a bankrupt country? Their expenses are through the roof.
Who told you they live in Pakistan after retirement, they play golf near my Florida house.....lollll Defence club in Karachi ...lolllllllllll

As if Indians lobbying against Pakistan in the west wasn't enough, these matric pass fools running the establishment want expatriates to lobby against them as well. When are they going to administer IQ tests for men reaching the top echelons of the army?

This going to have disastrous effects on Pakistan abroad. First the establishment fought their own people in East Pakistan and got their arses kicked. Now they want to fight the entire population inside and outside the country.

Who told you they live in Pakistan after retirement, they play golf near my Florida house.....lollll Defence club in Karachi ...lolllllllllll

That is during retirement. How about those that are still active in duty? They still live as kings in their green gated communities. I have seen how these generals live in their big bungalows with an army of servants. Who will pay for all these perks?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom