P 282 Missile On PNS Babur

Falcon34

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
20231001_151153.jpg

Is it some kind of HGV or an MARV or quasi ballistic Missile
@PanzerKiel @Bilal. @Bilal Khan (Quwa)

People still confused about P-282 & SMASH missiles ... in all its possibility Babur and Tariq class carry SMASH missiles system not P-282 which is an Anti-ship Ballistic missile and both these class I think capable to carry ballistic missile.
Tariq class?

Nothing so far, we haven't even gotten any photos since the commissioning ceremony in Istanbul
I've heard from a Turkish source that it was much more liked than the chinese built warships in terms of build quality.

I'm hopeful that she will be received well, she's built to a NATO standard after all

though it's strange that nothing is leaking to the public

I've heard from a Turkish source that it was much more liked than the chinese built warships in terms of build quality.

I'm hopeful that she will be received well, she's built to a NATO standard after all

well, the crew from the PN transitioning to the Babur class are likely from the Tariq class, a ship loved dearly by its crew

LOL! There's no evidence or proof that PN liked it "much more" then "chinese" warships.

Infact, when Type-54A/Ps were inducted, there was quite a lot media attention and Pakistan navy commanders of these ships were interviewed, they literally said those are world class ship which gives them some serious capabilities and edge. There's nothing such for Baburs yet. Perhaps, we will see any such interviews for Baburs in future. Its possible that they maybe are waiting for its weaponary integration completion. once important arsenals like SSMs and point-defence or CIWS are installed, only then media might be interested in Baburs.

BTW, "NATO standard" isn't a benchmark at all. Plus NATO isn't a world authority anymore as well. Russia waged a war at doorstep of NATO and all the NATO combined couldn't stop it. They kept arming Ukraine and now debate has erupted in many NATO countries that they cannot afford to send any further supplies. As those supplies get evaporated at a faster rate without pushing Russians out. While putin is smiling and hold all the cards, China hasn't even provided anything to Russia yet, Imagine where the NATO will find itself if both join hands.

NATO was a thing and NATO standards were a thing in the past. Its irrelevant in new world order. Latest of Chinese warships like 055s, 052Ds are designed to confront and defeat only one enemy that's US warships. Type-054As have as superior "build quality" as any 3000 to 4000 tonnage so-called NATO standard ship.

LOL! There's no evidence or proof that PN liked it "much more" then "chinese" warships.

Infact, when Type-54A/Ps were inducted, there was quite a lot media attention and Pakistan navy commanders of these ships were interviewed, they literally said those are world class ship which gives them some serious capabilities and edge. There's nothing such for Baburs yet. Perhaps, we will see any such interviews for Baburs in future. Its possible that they maybe are waiting for its weaponary integration completion. once important arsenals like SSMs and point-defence or CIWS are installed, only then media might be interested in Baburs.

BTW, "NATO standard" isn't a benchmark at all. Plus NATO isn't a world authority anymore as well. Russia waged a war at doorstep of NATO and all the NATO combined couldn't stop it. They kept arming Ukraine and now debate has erupted in many NATO countries that they cannot afford to send any further supplies. As those supplies get evaporated at a faster rate without pushing Russians out. While putin is smiling and hold all the cards, China hasn't even provided anything to Russia yet, Imagine where the NATO will find itself if both join hands.

NATO was a thing and NATO standards were a thing in the past. Its irrelevant in new world order. Latest of Chinese warships like 055s, 052Ds are designed to confront and defeat only one enemy that's US warships. Type-054As have as superior "build quality" as any 3000 to 4000 tonnage so-called NATO standard ship.
I don't give a shit, I didn't ask your opinion.

I don't give a shit, I didn't ask your opinion.

You didn't ask, but am gonna shove my "opinion" down your throat anyways -

No BS, or non-sense would go unanswered such as: "I've heard from a Turkish source that it was much more liked than the chinese built warships" LMAO! You and your sources

I don't expect a Turkish source to say their ships are worse than Chinese built ones, but, in general, "Chinese maal" is synonymous with cheap and poorly built stuff.

Most likely, P 282 would be anti ship and anti land Ballistic missile with super sonic / Hyper Sonic speed

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom