What's new

‘p0rn literacy’ teacher gets new wave of outrage from parents over videos about masturbation shown to first graders in New York

That's definitely not typical. Even adults in the US use different bathrooms in the home than the kids just to avoid them walking in. The parents use the Master which is off-limits to the kids. The kids use the shared one in the hallway. That way you don't have to worry about them running in to use the toilet while you are in the shower.
Don't you lock bathroom after going inside?

American teachers: allow me to teach you how to masturbate
Please stop spreading such ideas in Pakistan. No such information is good information.

Its evident that societies with extremist tendencies are going down the drain. This extremism can be both right and left. See how religious extremism in india is destroying them and the libtard disease in the west, even though right wing extremism is also rising in west.

American teachers: allow me to teach you how to masturbate

Good God that is terrible.
These extreme liberals are insane. They want the mass sexualisation of children.
Sensitive topics like this should be left till puberty.

There is always resistance when you try to teach conservatives.
Sensitive topics like this should be left till puberty.
@UKBengali Edit: it was @mb444

I once wrote a little about it.. Exposing children to such content makes them 'adult' at early stages as hormones activity increases (their release pattern).

Even showing kids cartoons like Alaadin where princess jasmine is wearing technically a bra, makes children indulge towards early coitus.

Perhaps, it may suits the US as there is filth everywhere.. In TV dramas, Instagram, cartoons, bill boards, sunday magazines, etc so that the govt to avoid 'tension' and 'depression' among young children, they recommend
"Let it go,.... Let it go"

Always send your children to Roman Catholic schools in Christian countries . I knew of this and funny teachings years ago , these schools are owned by companies .
All of my children attended RC schools and don’t follow nonsense

Always send your children to Roman Catholic schools in Christian countries . I knew of this and funny teachings years ago , these schools are owned by companies .
All of my children attended RC schools and don’t follow nonsense

True that’s what many Muslims in the U.K. do as well, and Jewish schools.
Our Abrahamic counterparts are our allies against this rising rise of filth.

Don't you lock bathroom after going inside?

Well if you had a single bathroom try explaining to the angry wife who is carrying a little kid in her arms who has to go badly as to why you decided to take a long shower with the door locked. Your scramble to unlock the door isn't going to be met with a smiling face.

Last edited:
I once wrote a little about it.. Exposing children to such content makes them 'adult' at early stages as hormones activity increases (their release pattern).

The content taught to early school students shouldn't be so much about sex but about how to positively contribute to their society. To this end the education system must become evolved.

For example, 160,000+ computer engineers graduate from Indian colleges every year ( the most in the world ) and most of these turn out to become mediocre programmers who not only don't contribute anything to the computing world specifically but also don't contribute to the betterment of their country India. To how many of these 160,000+ from every year has it occurred to think about the tragedy of say the suicide of 300,000+ Indian farmers between 1995 and 2015 mostly because of socio-economic reasons ? Did these students rebel against the current system ? Study of such things is most urgent in the education system.

My point is that social studies and humanities should be taught from early on. Say age six. Let the students become actually mature this way. Will lead to a scientific society.

Did these students rebel against the current system ? Study of such things is most urgent in the education system.
1. Conformism
2. They know their worth. Getting graduated is just one criteria but knowing something is different. I guess, one can only protest if he knows he deserves something like a job but being denied.
3. However, they should protest for being inter at least, but they can't due to the first point. Plus, no unity like Farmers should have backing of bankers/doctors/teachers/communist/congress/NGOs etc and vice versa.

As this is the only responsibility of public in democracy a) questioning the govt and b) support who question the govt

True that’s what many Muslims in the U.K. do as well, and Jewish schools.
Our Abrahamic counterparts are our allies against this rising rise of filth.
F7FF5757-A308-4B9C-933B-F4799AA85E42.jpeg

Hahaha great picture and irony of it all. But yes it looks like our faiths are coming together to fight this. The UK currently has many such groups i.e. Muslim/Christian alliance groups fighting such teachings in school, and other things such as allowing transgender "females" to use female toilets.

Salaam

That's definitely not typical. Even adults in the US use different bathrooms in the home than the kids just to avoid them walking in. The parents use the Master which is off-limits to the kids. The kids use the shared one in the hallway. That way you don't have to worry about them running in to use the toilet while you are in the shower.

Bro, where is this whole thing coming from though? Every so often we hear news about some new idea about introducing young and younger children to sex and such.

When did progress become so centered around sexual 'liberation' and identity? The edge the West got over others was through technology. This is how the West seems to have lost the focus and let competition catch up.

Btw genuinely curious. I'm interested in reading your take on this. Thanks

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom