What's new

PA Helicopter crashes near Lasbela - Passenger list includes senior officers leading flood relief effort

official or not the pilots should have known the dangers of flying in such severe weather with 4 high-ranking officials that bird has a very low loitering time and payload capacity it's not rocket science.
These helicopters compromise unforgiving weather and terrain around K-2.....the flight was less than an hour long.....that's not rocket science either.

One thing worth asking is why such high ranking individuals in one small helicopter? What was their need in a rescue operation, aren’t they suppose to plan operations sitting in a office?

compromise unforgiving weather and terrain around K-2
It's called operating based on weather windows they are only in the air when the weather window is satisfactory its not a magical machine. These helis are perfect for rescuing individuals in difficult terrain due to their small size same as any other light heli the question should be who TF allowed this heli to host 4 high ranking officials alongside 2 pilots and 1 crew chief in such terrain and weather conditions knowing very well this heli has short legs in case of emergency .

what do you mean how do I know its been fucking raining non-stop for days in Balochistan and you say how do I know?

Please pick up any decent weather radar online or check today's weather of the area today...

The following site can help you very much:

Please pick up any decent weather radar online or check today's weather of the area today...

The following site can help you very much:

This was the situation around the time the heli was operating FOG/LOW CLOUD coupled with mountain terrain do not seem like good flying conditions.

Attachments

• 1659386151541.png
    1659386151541.png
    165.3 KB · Views: 35
Inna lillahi wa inna illahi rajioon. May ALLAH grant them a place in Jannatul firdoos , make their graves a place of tranquility and give strength to their families. Ameen

'round this time some low-life's on the other side of the wall are celebrating the death of our boys.

Funny thing, they seem to have such a short memory that their own MiG-21 went down barely 48hrs back. Any Survivors of that?!! No, I didn't think so.

I'm still waiting to see a crispy pic of Bipin Rawat. Need a new wallpaper for my desktop.

Basically @Mirzali Khan is a psychopath
Hopefully he will also laugh on the death of his beloved ones
man.. too fast escalation... he is just hurt and perhaps hatred has enveloped his heart.. he may get into senses.. just pray for him and report..

@Mirzali Khan Please be mature... just ignore the thread and don't click laugh reaction.. you get nothing but bad omen for these childish acts..

Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi raji'un

Question that needs to be asked is:

Why were there 5 senior military officials traveling in a single helicopter?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom