What's new

PAC/JF-17 - DxB Air Show 2019

As you will be sharing a detailed post in regard to your conversation with Ex-USAF, I find few initial surprises in the post as quoted.

• Why LM needs to pitch simulator to PAF since we have been flying the F-16s for decades but, until & unless there is something new in pipe line?
  • I am sure in the end, those LM officials were taken to the Meeting Room by PAC official.
  • Nonetheless, the top notch including PAC Chairman, are in Dubair Airshow 2019 unlike any other show, therefore, we can expect a lot this time or there will be less said.
@Oscar (its been a while to see your around) @Bilal Khan 777 @Bilal Khan (Quwa) @HRK & others.
I will not attach this development with any new deal for acquisition of F-16 and I will treat it as separate and deal for new/ additional simulator will benefit us.

@Bilal Khan 777 Sir jee ..... if I am not wrong PAF already using simulator for F-16 which is not of US origin .... ??

I was pointing out to the mess at Block 72 thread by pdfians. Not the recent saga

That is the part of open discussion and don't expect everyone agreeing with you all the time. A petty issue, I must say.

I will not attach this development with any new deal for acquisition of F-16 and I will treat it as separate and deal for new/ additional simulator will benefit us.

@Bilal Khan 777 Sir jee ..... if I am not wrong PAF already using simulator for F-16 which is not of US origin .... ??

So we are looking at a possible US origin simulator covering all the flight aspects as compare to non-US simulator with less aspects.

I'd read @Trailer23's post again, LM is pitching the F21 simulator to India.

I spoke to a Lockheed Martin rep, a former USAF Viper Driver, who was also Lockheed Martin's F-16 Test Pilot and is now part of Training Division. He said that he will try his best to go for IDEAS 2020 & that LM are trying to pitch the PAF the Simulator.

He showed me some [Confidential] images of the F-21 Simulator which they're taking to India in 2-3 Months. I was also told a bit about the difference between the F-16 Block 70/72 & the F-21.
Yes LM pitched F21 simulator ,IAF pilots have already experienced it
IAF: IAF pilots with India's first female fighter pilot test F-21 simulator https://m.economictimes.com/news/defence/iaf-pilots-with-indias-first-female-fighter-pilot-test-f-21-simulator/articleshow/70254376.cms

So guys does this also mean that we will be getting the L-15 Trainer ?

So the story goes that after taking my own pics with the USAF F-16, I decided to head back inside the Exhibition Hall to the PAC Pavilion - as I was asked to stop by later for a bag of goodies & have whatever Questions that needed to be answered.

As I approached the Pavilion, I noticed something which led me to take my cellphone out & instantly start taking pics of the adjacent Pavilion - AVIC.

This is the pic I took. The L15 Trainer.

View attachment 591065

I then turned 180° & took a couple of pics of the Cables at PAC which I had already taken in the past.

(Focus on the person seated on the Left.)

View attachment 591069

Moving away (diagonally) across PAC I started taking a number of shots...and this is what I got. A Western Man & Woman at PAC.

View attachment 591068

Notice something on the table...take a closer look.

View attachment 591070

BOOM - How you like me now?!!

View attachment 591071

Yeah, yeah...I know its not a Block 70/72, but its something.

And who are these fine people taking the time out to visit lil' ol' Pakistan Aeronautical Complex?

View attachment 591072

Badge: Lockheed Martin
Lanyard: DERCO (A Lockheed Martin Company)

Derco Aerospace, Inc.
8065 W Fairlane Ave, Milwaukee, WI 53223-3249
414-355-7770

https://www.lockheedmartin.com/content/lockheed-martin/en-us/products/derco-aerospace.html

Name: Kaan Tuncel
Title: Manager - Engineering Services

View attachment 591073

View attachment 591075

I spoke to a Lockheed Martin rep, a former USAF Viper Driver, who was also Lockheed Martin's F-16 Test Pilot and is now part of Training Division. He said that he will try his best to go for IDEAS 2020 & that LM are trying to pitch the PAF the Simulator.

He showed me some [Confidential] images of the F-21 Simulator which they're taking to India in 2-3 Months. I was also told a bit about the difference between the F-16 Block 70/72 & the F-21.

So yeah, i've heard quite a bit from the horses mouth himself. Some stuff is good & some not so much. And since I couldn't understand half the things he spoke off, i'll try my best to explain it a bit later.

By the way, I finally have a hard copy of the F-16 Block 70/72 Specs sheet which i'll post a bit later at nite.

@Dubious @Arsalan @The Eagle @araz @AZADPAKISTAN2009 @Dazzler @fatman17 @ghazi52 @Irfan Baloch @Imran Khan @Khafee @Knuckles @waz @dbc @Aamir Hussain
@airomerix @Ahmet Pasha @Ali_Baba @ARMalik @Ark_Angel @Armchair @Arsalan 345 @Falcon26 @Flight of falcon @HawkEye27 @Haroon Baloch @HRK @khanasifm @Liquidmetal @Maxpane @crankthatskunk @Cookie Monster @graphican @GriffinsRule @Hakikat ve Hikmet @I S I @krash @Khanivore @khansaheeb @Knuckles @loanranger @Maxpane @maximuswarrior @member.exe @Microsoft @Mrc @NA71 @Ozee @Pakhtoon yum @PAKISTANFOREVER @Path-Finder @PWFI @Rafi @Reichsmarschall @Riz @Sabretooth @salman-1 @Shane @Signalian @Starlord @Stealth @Super Falcon @_Sherdils_ @Syed Hammad Ahmed @TF141 @The Accountant @TheTallGuy @Thorough Pro @TOPGUN @Tps43 @TsAr @Umair Nawaz @Vortex @war&peace @War Thunder @ziaulislam @Zulfiqar
@assasiner @Major Sam @PakSword @crankthatskunk @thebaj @aliyusuf @PDFChamp @Ghessan @Metanoia @Zarmeena Rashad

Right now I am imagining you taking these pictures like a spy with 70s music playing in background.

I hope you had fun while wearing that shirt at the show.

nope but better utilisation of available resources ....
Sir, we have been using the available resources for decades, used in countless major/minor ops. Why would, after almost 4 decades, we decide to buy LM simulators?

Sir, we have been using the available resources for decades, used in countless major/minor ops. Why would, after almost 4 decades, we decide to buy LM simulators?
may be the reason already stated by The Eagle
So we are looking at a possible US origin simulator covering all the flight aspects as compare to non-US simulator with less aspects

Aur bhai ye sir wir chordoo bhai .... we can talk more like brothers ....

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom