What's new

‘Padma’ latest Bangladesh Navy warship

You are just contradicting yourself mate. First you say they're Indian dalals and then say we such up to them? Something quite doesn't add up there.

You indians certify them to be indian dalal prop them to be loyal one and in return they do more harm to Bangladesh. It a vicious cycle.

6. We are sending the weapons to UN so that 1-2/3rd of the money can come back from UN missions. Weapons for UN MEANS WEAPONS FOR US, WE ARE NOT GIVING THEM TO INDIA. Seriously mate, is your stupidity like limitless or what?

Awami league gets weapon for UN, admitted by Army PSO. NOT for defense of Bangladesh. This $1 billion bind will overburden Bangladesh defense forces and prevent them buying essential armaments to deal with indian and Myanmar threats. That again serves interest of indian dalal like yourself.

I see some members implying that BAL is the sole destroyer of Bangladesh.

You want to lie about the statement I made and act like awami thug, so be it. Actual statement was

Followings will live on to show Awami League is ultimate destroyer of Bangladesh army and defense force.

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/bangla...bangladesh-navy-warship-15.html#ixzz2JJZzt3Sd

Besides, noone in Bangladesh history looted Bangladesh dry as much Awami League did and doing:

1) Thousands of cr from stock market.
2) Thousands of cr by rental power plant. (buying electricity @ 22 taka/unit and 1/3 of revenue goes for Awami league rental power plant looting.)
3) 4000 thousands of crore from Sonali bank.
4) Another 3000-4000 by destiny

Equating with BNP is far too old awami deception does not work in face of whosale Awami looting. Go educate yourself:

http://www.defence.pk/forums/bangla...ippling-corruption-awami-league-regime-7.html

This post is again for those sceptical non-BD people who love to think since China has helped us building this Fast Attack GunCraft, therefore, BD does not know how to build even a ship. I have posted already a BBC news that says BD is capable of building 10,000 ton commercial ships, while in reality, we can build 30,000 ton ships. The link below is not of a commercial ship, but of a Fishing Trawler made-in-Bangladesh. The thread was initited by me, but, Mig-35 contributed the picture of that beautiful and magnificent trawler. Now, click the link and see the large trawler.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/bangla...deep-sea-fishing-trawler-made-bangladesh.html

Awami league gets weapon for UN, admitted by Army PSO. NOT for defense of Bangladesh. This \$1 billion bind will overburden Bangladesh defense forces and prevent them buying essential armaments to deal with indian and Myanmar threats. That again serves interest of indian dalal like yourself.

Are you a troll?

You want to lie about the statement I made and act like awami thug, so be it. Actual statement was

I wasn't referring to your post only. I made a recollection a general fact after I saw your post. And if you have to make it personal, lets say this, you act like a jamati dalal ALL THE TIME! Has anyone else ever told you this? You cannot blame a sole political party for everything. It's the machine including ourselves that is responsible for the current situation of the country-the good, bad and the evil. Being a fellow countryman i can tell you only this- Don't turn a blind eye on everything your favorite party does. Please, it's not good for our country.

Besides, noone in Bangladesh history looted Bangladesh dry as much Awami League did and doing:

Go educate yourself

Again bro, no, I don't need to educate myself. We all know how the system works. Dhoa tulsi pata keu e na re bhai. Hudai ken BAL er pechhone lagsen? Lagtei jodi hoy then ashen ekshathe shobar pechhonei lagi jara eshober jonne dayi. People responsible for the current state of Bangladesh are everywhere; in every party. Apni ekla edike nondo ghosh re shob dosh diya bhen bhenor bhenor korle hobe na toh. Manush jane ke kobe ki korse. Further arekta jinish boli, keu amare abar BAL thug title dite chaile gushti uddhar koira chhaira dimu. Ajaira faul kothabarta shob.

Arekta kotha, hindu muslim shekh malu niya onekrei taan dite dekhsi. No one gives a SH!T about what religion you and I follow. Multiple religion er desh, jar jar religion shay shay palon korbe. Ekshathei desh re shamne neyar cheshta korte hobe. Eta re taan diya nijer dorkar onujayi jare tare personally attack korar mane ki? Deshattobodh name ekta jinish ase religious identity'r baire. Majhe majhe mone hoy je kichhu manush bojhei na jinish ta.

Educated people in today's world still pinch each other about religion . . . . . pathetic. We should go back to stone age.

These rezakars attack and insult people and their families, however it is the normal Bangladeshis (from the 90% non-Jamati/rezakar majority) who will get banned here, as the rezakars are "pro-Pakistan" (though most sane Pakistanis would think they are weird wannabe-Pakistanis who are deluded).

They are so full of hatred, hatred for Bangladesh (Bangladeshi people, Bangladeshi flag, Bangladeshi anthem, Bangladesh's very existence) and also hatred for India.

Look at the abuse they are pouring at animelive while they gang upon him, this is why normal educated Bangladeshis here aren't very active (e.g. Saleen, Skallagrim, Apo and many others) as they prefer not to waste their time arguing with deluded and abusive trolls who have freedom to insult and attack.

Anyway in the real world Jamat and rezakars are nothing :D

They do crap in elections and their worst nightmare, an independent Bangladesh, is a living reality.

They also hate Hindus and thus India and regardless of how good/bad India's policies are they will use any pretext to stir up hatred for "evil Hindu India" and - you may think I am going OTT here - but ultimately they want a Hindu v Muslim war, as per Panipat. Their whole attitude towards India is Zaid Hamidesque seeing an "inevitable" and "desired" military conflict.

They do not want peaceful co-existence.

They are enemies of Bangladesh and enemies of the Muslim ummah.

you are right. r@zakars have great immunity in this website. Oscar gave me 2 infraction points for this comment: "What the hell is this r@zakar doing here?"

Well goodluck. Like the ship and the name :)

you are right. r@zakars have great immunity in this website. Oscar gave me 2 infraction points for this comment: "What the hell is this r@zakar doing here?"

You do realize that Raazakar word is very insulting to Bangladeshis?? Pakistan is thousands mile away from Bangladesh. And personally i never supported pakistan in any discussion when it comes to Pak vs Bd! and then i have been called ******* by sane minded so called Bangladeshis and their indian buddies. Show one post of mine where i supported pakistan against my own country? Or find a line where i showed hatred to hinduism or found a raw hand. Its an open challenge. Yet they call me ******* on daily basis just because my opinion differs from them. You deserved what you got! Kudos to Oscar.

1. How is that Indian dalali? I am not sure if you had proper education, now.
2. Conspiracy Keanu mode IDUNE
3. Show me proof, no baseless assumptions, concrete proofs.
4. Mama tumi to dekhi purai anti bd. You need to learn to walk before running. These gunboats are again for PATROLLING, you might want to look up that word int he dictionary. @eastwatch @iajdani look at this Idiot :cry: this world is hopeless
6. We are sending the weapons to UN so that 1-2/3rd of the money can come back from UN missions. Weapons for UN MEANS WEAPONS FOR US, WE ARE NOT GIVING THEM TO INDIA. Seriously mate, is your stupidity like limitless or what?

I have an answer to a question, "Why do you get into an argument with this cheap guy?" The answer is every one new in this Forum thinks, this guy can be educated and molded into normal because like others he must have a logical mind. But, a day will come when you will just ignore this anti-Bangladesh guy and will not answer to his posts. This Jamaati (he is not of BNP) guy flip-flops and twists statements and answers mostly with his patented words like deception and exposure.

For another matter, people of different nationalities participate in the Bangladesh Section. I believe, it is the duty of all our citizens to defend our country from the onslaught of other nationalities, be it Burmese, Pakistanis or Indians. In this thread, a few gentlemen are there from India. But, in most of the threads Indians come en mass and start abusing our country. Anti-BD citizens insult our country under the veil of AL, but the Indians, some Pakistanis and one Burmese troll insult our country for nothing.

Meek answers will not cause Indians to love you more, this you must understand. So, we should not allow ourselves to be submissive to that self-proclaimed regional power India here in the PDF. We are not living in 1971. We must behave like citizens of a free nation.

Last edited by a moderator:
@animelive, you thanked a malaunic post that mocked a verse of the Quran, U did that once before but I thought U were a hujuke bangali naive kid. Guess I was wrong. Whatever title idune gives U is quite fitting to your bigoted character.U Bigots will always remain bigots.

Who go around with signatures like 'Believers are our brothers make settlement with them no matter what, even if they rape our women, butcher our children and old and massacre us.' :)

Can U please explain to me why does your fi1thy malaunic @ss burn by my signature. What's your problem bigot?:what:

This is really good news and new hope for future of Bangladesh. If we Add more warship in Armed force or Naval force then we will be more protected.

@animelive, you thanked a malaunic post that mocked a verse of the Quran, U did that once before but I thought U were a hujuke bangali naive kid. Guess I was wrong. Whatever title idune gives U is quite fitting to your bigoted character.U Bigots will always remain bigots.

Can U please explain to me why does your fi1thy malaunic @ss burn by my signature. What's your problem bigot?:what:

Yes because Quran told you to rape women and kill children but when you oppose that, it anti-Quran. I though you had brains but guess i was wrong too.

You do realize that Raazakar word is very insulting to Bangladeshis?? Pakistan is thousands mile away from Bangladesh. And personally i never supported pakistan in any discussion when it comes to Pak vs Bd! and then i have been called ******* by sane minded so called Bangladeshis and their indian buddies. Show one post of mine where i supported pakistan against my own country? Or find a line where i showed hatred to hinduism or found a raw hand. Its an open challenge. Yet they call me ******* on daily basis just because my opinion differs from them. You deserved what you got! Kudos to Oscar.

Why did you quote me ?

Yes because Quran told you to rape women and kill children but when you oppose that, it anti-Quran. I though you had brains but guess i was wrong too.

I didn't get it. What do you mean by Quran tells you to rape and kill children? Btw tread carefully!

Why did you quote me ?

obviously a mistake

the quran never said something like that.... Care to elaborate.....

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom