What's new

PAEC or KRL

I understand the nature of this thread but I have no idea who those ppl are.

If possible, please PM me the reasons behind these TWO orgs.

I am really curious to know.

both have different nature of projects
KRL is purely weapons based
and PAEC is purely not
PAEC is hold responsiblities of NPPs , cancer treatment , industrial support etc etc

I could answer that, but I would not like to hijack the OP's thread, or to go off topic.

To the OP once again: PAEC!

PS: Talk to Yousuf Sahib or Muneeb Gul Sahib!

I understand the nature of this thread but I have no idea who those ppl are.

If possible, please PM me the reasons behind these TWO orgs.

I am really curious to know.

I am sorry for the confusion. My postscript was intended for the OP.

If I PM you the details, I will have to send out a hit squad too! ;)

actually we are studing in MS under a sponsored program by Atomic energy
we have signed a bond that we will work atleast 5 years for the

You mean the PIEAS program. A friend of mine signed a similar bond(but he is doing civil engg). He will be working for PAEC after graduating from his university.

From what i have heard and seen i would say that PAEC is a better option and has more opportunities considering the fact PAEC will grow substantially with the addition of newer reactors (the chasma series as well as additions in the weapons program).Both use the same SPS pay scale system but i think PAEC is a better option.

AOA
I am doing master in chemical engg from germany, currently writing my dissertation. Does any body know what would be the SPS-scale for master degree holder?

IMHO the organization PAEC or KRL is not important. What is important is the part of organization and the nature of job you are assigned to.

Also remember that in PAEC you can be posted in different parts of Pakistan; not so in KRL.

If you want to leave after 5 years then try to get posted to a PAEC nuclear power plant where your experience will be relevant to the industry and you can later get an industrial job in the middle east.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom