What's new

PAF 113 NON-GD COURSE ( 1 - 7 JAN 2014)

Rashid Mahmood

MILITARY PROFESSIONAL
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
1525550_10152141057249919_1974509849_n.jpg

sir can you please tell me when they will call for final interview?

I am sorry son, but I don't have any contact in PAF recruitment.

You can verify from the PAF recruitment center in your city and they will update you with the current situation.

I am sorry son, but I don't have any contact in PAF recruitment.

You can verify from the PAF recruitment center in your city and they will update you with the current situation.
sir i have applied in logistics and cleared all the initials and on 19th feb i attempted the psychological test, now waiting for final interview call. any tip for final interview?

sir i have applied in logistics and cleared all the initials and on 19th feb i attempted the psychological test, now waiting for final interview call. any tip for final interview?

Good Luck for you final interview and induction.
Some tips:

1. Just be your natural self.
2. Do not try to be over smart of over enthusiastic.
3. Answer only what is required (means do not give unnecessary details in your answers just to impress the interviewer)
4. If you don't know the answer to a question, just say "I Don't know". Do not try to maneuver the reply.
5. Try to get as much info about PAF as possible.
6. To not exaggerate about any details regarding your personal life.
7. DO NOT provide any false info to the interviewer in order to impress them.
8. Dress formally and be properly groomed.

Good Luck for you final interview and induction.
Some tips:

1. Just be your natural self.
2. Do not try to be over smart of over enthusiastic.
3. Answer only what is required (means do not give unnecessary details in your answers just to impress the interviewer)
4. If you don't know the answer to a question, just say "I Don't know". Do not try to maneuver the reply.
5. Try to get as much info about PAF as possible.
6. To not exaggerate about any details regarding your personal life.
7. DO NOT provide any false info to the interviewer in order to impress them.
8. Dress formally and be properly groomed.
sir by the grace of almighty Allah i got call for final interview, kindly pray for me !!

Rashid Mahmood sir could please explain the role of logistics ?

Logistics Branch is responsible for receiving / inspecting / accepting / handling all the ground/air equipment purchased by the PAF. It then forwards the required equipment to the respective bases. It is a very technical and sensitive job.

Sir by the grace of Almighty Allah i m recommended, cleared my Final interview. 30 march ko karachi jana hai ab for CMB Final Medical. Any tip !

Sir by the grace of Almighty Allah i m recommended, cleared my Final interview. 30 march ko karachi jana hai ab for CMB Final Medical. Any tip !

Firstly congratulations on clearing your interview and being recomended,

Could you share your interview experience over here for other members,what they asked you in particular
so it may be help full for other boys who will apply

By the help of Almighty Allah i m recommended today for Logistics Branch.

panel is friendly, be confident !

first they ask about my intro
then subject
difference between management and admin
what is cash flow and what is budget flow?
what will you prefer law or technology?
accounts and accounting??
and then
why you join in log branch?
how to transfer the item from one place to another what should kept in mind?

what is ur interest? what makes you happy? what is the cheapest way of transportation? and where is Mediterranean sea? why you want to join PAF? thats it !! best of luck to all of you !! going masroor next sunday 30 march 2014. please pray for me.
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom