What's new

PAF AW-139 getting ready in italy

So far one or two paf sqn has aw-139 do we know the # involved this time around assuming each sar sqn has 2-3 heli

Looks like older type being withdrawn paf older type total fleet of heli ranges between 10-15 rest already have mi-17
PAF will continue with Mi17 and AW139 for SAR and multi purpose. All the venerated Allouettes are being withdrawn.

it seems pakistan is tuned EU tech for choppers AW-139 T-129 AS-330 AS350
It's because Italy and Turkish share same tech and Turkish is assembling these helicopter. This is good sanction proof machine .

No other choice. Yes China but the engine is the issue there
No only engine issues. Infact except you buy Z-10 or Z-20. Most Chinese helicopters are EU Oriented. Z-8/9/15 are both EU design.

It's because Italy and Turkish share same tech and Turkish is assembling these helicopter. This is good sanction proof machine .
No. they are not sanction proof.

US can still easily cut off your engine supply, missile supply, areo electronics supply. T-800 and pt6c-67 engines are made in usa. hellfire missiles are made in usa, most key electronic systems on atak is made in usa.

So big brother USA is still a problem in futrue.

No only engine issues. Infact except you buy Z-10 or Z-20. Most Chinese helicopters are EU Oriented. Z-8/9/15 are both EU design.

No. they are not sanction proof.

US can still easily cut off your engine supply, missile supply, areo electronics supply. T-800 and pt6c-67 engines are made in usa. hellfire missiles are made in usa, most key electronic systems on atak is made in usa.

So big brother USA is still a problem in futrue.
Is 139 engine is US made ?

If you're going to use someone's work, you could at the very least do the decent thing and give them credit.

Thief.
oppps i am so sorry i was unaware of it

lets start again

ladies and ladies here is brand new image of PAF AW-139 taken by our great photographer mr @[B]imiakhtar[/B] aka FABRIZIO CAPENTI

here is the original link of picture
http://www.airliners.net/photo/Pakistan-Air-Force/AgustaWestland-AW-139M/5108215/L

5108215.jpg

god bless mr fabrycape :lol:

Last time 4 were delivered per modp do we know how many are part of this batch?

so you still don't like it ?:o: i was thinking its enough ? why not airliners just stop allowing for copy images like flicker ?:hitwall:

Because any bell end who knows how to use the print screen function can get around it. Airliners.net like flickr (when restricted) doesn't give you access to the original res.

Because any bell end who knows how to use the print screen function can get around it. Airliners.net like flickr (when restricted) doesn't give you access to the original res.
see dear i am not troll or a bad guy first of all . second i usually did not went on airliners or jet photos now a days . i posted these images as the bird is Pakistani . please inform me how can i edit the post which satisfied you ?
do you want me to delete images and post a link only?
or images with link ?
or nothing at all have to delete the thread ?

and sorry for my poor English

please inform me how can i edit the post which satisfied you ?

Personally, when people use my stuff, I'm happy with just a link. If you're not sure then you should include a link and the name of the photographer.

do you want me to delete images and post a link only?

You rectified your mistake by posting the link. They're not my pictures however, so I can't tell you to do anything if you don't want to.

and sorry for my poor English

Your english is fine and you don't have to apologise for it. It's far better than my grasp of urdu and punjabi.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom