What's new

PAF F16-Blk70 possibly coming - TO BE CONFIRMED

Status
Not open for further replies.
In terms of the F-16s, I think the order of priority would be: upgrading the Block-52+ and as many of the MLUs to F-16V-standards, and acquiring the AIM-120D and AIM-9X. Beyond that, it's luxury.

How many F-16's we have in our inventory so far ? and can you upgrade the block 15's to V Standard ?

18 Block-52+ and 56-59 F-16A/B Block-15 MLUs and ADFs.

Yes, you can upgrade Block-15s to V-standard (well, you an at least upgrade the radar and avionics).
Bilal we should also try get used Airframes like from Belgium or Jorden may US has some about 25 jets upgrade is 1 billion if we get 100 total old airframe along these 24 new that 124 odd F16s a awesome number

18 Block-52+ and 56-59 F-16A/B Block-15 MLUs and ADFs.

Yes, you can upgrade Block-15s to V-standard (well, you an at least upgrade the radar and avionics).

What ? :o:
18+56= 74 ?
18+59= 77 ?
I thought we have had around 83-85 F-16's , with 2-4 lost in crash .. that is not a very decent Number compared to our neighbors increasing numbers.

What ? :o:
18+56= 74 ?
18+59= 77 ?
I thought we have had around 83-85 F-16's , with 2-4 lost in crash .. that is not a very decent Number compared to our neighbors increasing numbers.
74-77 in total. Even if we had every F-16 (with no recent crashes), it would have been 78 aircraft tops (60 A/B + 18 Block-52+). The PAF's scope since the late 1980s was to build a fleet of around 100 F-16s plus an additional 10 or so in storage as reserves. So, in 2004 the plan was for 55 Block-52 & 60 MLU; and then the earthquake happened...

@Khafee is a professional and so isn't it possible that perhaps because of that he is more likely to have access to insider information than an ordinary member on this forum?

Do members here want him to reveal the identity of his source?

Would a professional even think about doing that?

I think we should let time be the judge on this one.
No credit when everything is clear like broad day light and is visible to every body!!! Credit goes to projecting on the unseen based on signs, signatures, deductions, evidences, proofs, references, premises, inferences etc., and then come out to be true....

@Khafee is dwelling on this hard part!! And, our job is to find the relevance, correlation, corroboration etc. based on our individual understanding, finding, research, scholastic aptitude etc.....

74-77 in total. Even if we had every F-16 (with no recent crashes), it would have been 78 aircraft tops (60 A/B + 18 Block-52+). The PAF's scope since the late 1980s was to build a fleet of around 100 F-16s plus an additional 10 or so in storage as reserves. So, in 2004 the plan was for 55 Block-52 & 60 MLU; and then the earthquake happened...

So if we somehow get our hands of new 18 Block 52's or 70's than we are back on track for our original numbers which PAF wanted, and upgrading the rest of Fleet can give us a fighting chance, so 74+18(New)=92 pretty fair numbers .

.... than we are back on track for our original numbers which PAF wanted, and upgrading the rest of Fleet can give us a fighting chance, so 74+18(New)=92 pretty fair numbers .
All “Gladiators” are supposed to have a “fighting chance” while inside the arena to be fare!!! Only the most competent one wins the “wooden sword” along with freedom....

All “Gladiators” are supposed to have a “fighting chance” while inside the arena to be fare!!! Only the most competent one wins the “wooden sword” along with freedom....

I have strong feeling that USA is offering us new Planes and with option to upgrade the older versions . because the larger the Power balance between India and Pakistan the larger the threat for a Full on Nuclear war, and Now America wants to reassure the Balance of Power in region .Indians are spending Billions of dollars on its AF alone, So Pakistan needs some new/upgraded toys.

I have strong feeling that USA is offering us new Planes and with option to upgrade the older versions . because the larger the Power balance between India and Pakistan the larger the threat for a Full on Nuclear war, and Now America wants to reassure the Balance of Power in region .Indians are spending Billions of dollars on its AF alone, So Pakistan needs some new/upgraded toys.
But life is give and take what is Pakistan giving surely not the full price?
Let us see what comes of it

But life is give and take what is Pakistan giving surely not the full price?
Let us see what comes of it

I already explain in one of my previous post .
Pakistan will use CSF funds to pay for these F-16 ( if bought ), secondly Pakistan will ensure that American Interest remains alive in Afghanistan .

Show me the money. :enjoy:

Why ? are you a Prostitute ? will you strip if we show you the money? Or do you give lap dance ?

I already explain in one of my previous post .
Pakistan will use CSF funds to pay for these F-16 ( if bought ), secondly Pakistan will ensure that American Interest remains alive in Afghanistan .

Why ? are you a Prostitute ? will you strip if we show you the money? Or do you give lap dance ?

No, I just find it strange that Pakiatanis on PDF are writing a shopping list for new toys from Uncle Sam, using CSF money. Money that can be better used elsewhere like forestalling IMF loans.

All based on the assumption that Pakistan will get all CSF money it claims it is owed. It will probably get a fraction of it, depending on Congress’s mood,

I find the thread interesting. It’s like a wet dream for F-16 fanboys.

Show me the money. :enjoy:
Munu note wakha Mayra mood banay

No, I just find it strange that Pakiatanis on PDF are writing a shopping list for new toys from Uncle Sam, using CSF money. Money that can be better used elsewhere like forestalling IMF loans.

All based on the assumption that Pakistan will get all CSF money it claims it is owed. It will probably get a fraction of it, depending on Congress’s mood,

Looks like it's morning in india u guys woke up good

You know this CSF or Military Aid, is basically used only to buy American Weapons , that money can't be used elsewhere but again, explaining something to a Indian related to Pakistan is like Teaching a Monkey how to use Iphone .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom