What's new

PAF F16-Blk70 possibly coming - TO BE CONFIRMED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brilliant! Logical thinking... now that @Khafee has leaked top secret on PDF... the US is going to get angry with Pak due to #KhafeeLeaks and F16 deal will be cancelled. Party over.

Alright folks... nothing to see here now... harmony restored... all those things that were on fire...can start soothing process. Ice.

#KhafeeLeaks
made F16 deal fail. Logic. Reason...win the day!
Ignore
these two bit nobody's from the nazi fascist state, they dont deserve
our attention. They are just shocked that the marriage they were
expecting, turned out to be a one night stand.

Wah.. if the official wants to keep it secret.. he should not reveal it.
So why you're here @Khafee not leaking with source/links From US govt/LM or from PAF, He just gives a hints some think big ticket items is on the way toward Pakistan and why you're worry you're going to have RAFALE in NEAR FUTURE and RAFALE is more ADVANCE then F-22/F-35 according to your fellow countrymen IF we will get F-16V/72 in near future its a piece of cake in front of your 10 gen RAFALE @danger007 :sarcastic:;):enjoy:

Last edited by a moderator:
Why, oh, why...you cruel man.. why..you torment the tender souls with your hints...

More #KhafeeLeaks ? More fire...more burning... more sleepless nights...oh, the horror, the horror...

Keep them #KhafeeLeaks coming... yummy!
IA in a few hrs there is one more BM coming from Khafee

#khafee Leaks zinda hai
#Khafee ek sooch ka naam

@Horus Pls note

Last edited:
IA in a few hrs there is one more BM coming from Khafee

#khafee Leaks zind hai
#Khafee ek sooch ka naam

@Horus Pls note
Bhai jan loo gay kiya humaray parosi ki :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
Waiting for #2ndkhafileake :cheers::cheers:

And I hope and pray for your F-16s and Zulu news..

People need to understand USA wont sell Pakistan any thing that disturb balance of power (and if the tech is advance in its kind)……. But Now things changed ,, How , let me tell thanks india

• Rafale
    • S-400.
india changed the balance of power (completely) , now USA have to restore it and Pakistan getting JF-17 block III and maybe in talks for J-10s(for tech part) …… And as many members said 9 Billion $$$ (CSF) will stay in USA (for money part)..

Last edited:
Ignore
these two bit nobody's from the nazi fascist state, they dont deserve
our attention. They are just shocked that the marriage they were
expecting, turned out to be a one night stand.

Reminds one, of how villagers in the sub continent mourn a death, wailing and screaming.

Bhai jan loo gay kiya humaray parosi ki :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
Waiting for #2ndkhafileake :cheers::cheers:

And I hope and pray for your F-16s and Zulu news..
Thank You Sir, for your kind wishes. Appreciate it.

This goes for everyone on this thread who has supported me, and believed in me. You are the power that drives #khafee Leaks

IA more high octane gasoline coming for the haters, soon!

They will also come …… When we have our Project AZM on production line ….. (When USA know Pakistan have the tech) and when india buy SU-57 … Mark my words …… USA will sell Pakistan F-35 ..

That would mean that we will be catching up. Should use the Afg situation to our advantage and get the F35.
A little nudge in terms of F31 partnership may have helped.

USA will not deliver even a single bullet to Pakistan ....

Its difficult for our establishment to understand i think but its very easy...

We are a threat india is not

After 64 pages we could have at least one tweet from mr nobody of internet, let aside a news source from reputed agency.

I thought PAF operated F16s with PW engines...wouldnt it be costly to switch them all over to GE ones? If only the new acquisition of F16s are to be GE ones while the rest remain the same(PW) then that would take away the commonality in the F16 fleet.

Well that is a question being pondered, higher thrust GE engine (for the new 2 dozen) or commonality. Like I said, remote possibility.

At the end of the day, it's not just PAF's call, the financier gets a say too.

Awaiting, Sir. Should Gangadeshi arrange for some more Burnol?
Pyre wood be more appropriate

After 64 pages we could have at least one tweet from mr nobody of internet, let aside a news source from reputed agency.
We have a tweet from a govt official. Now got through the 64pages and dig it out.

That would mean that we will be catching up. Should use the Afg situation to our advantage and get the F35.
A little nudge in terms of F31 partnership may have helped.
While you are at it, also give a shot at F-22, you never know.

Well that is a question being pondered, higher thrust GE engine (for the new 2 dozen) or commonality. Like I said, remote possibility.

At the end of the day, it's not just PAF's call, the financier gets a say too.

Pyre wood be more appropriate

We have a tweet from a govt official. Now got through the 64pages and dig it out.

I dont think there is a need to dig for a tweet of maintainence contract.
May be you will need to do some digging in coming time to back up your original post.
Good luck.

While you are at it, also give a shot at F-22, you never know.

I dont think there is a need to dig for a tweet of maintainence contract.
May be you will need to do digging in coming time to back up your original post.
Good luck.

Dear Clueless, Who said anything about a maintenance contract?

IA my OP will be backed by DSCA notification. Brace yourself for surprise.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom