What's new

PAF officer-turned-J!hadi talks about his change of heart

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its a very dangerous sign US and the international authorities should take note of this serious threat to the world. :angry: :angry:

Just imagine a j!hadi PAF officers flying made in USA f-16 with nukes and dropping it at US base in Afganistan/gulf or on shia Iran or India. :rolleyes:

i know it would really suck, imagine one of these guys gets our f16 and goes towards india to pulverize mumbai, it needs to be addressed before india it gets brought down to its knees. dont worry our indian two faced friends we are on it, our army fighting day and night to get these bastards supplied with your weapons and cash.

Official Policy may have moved on; Individuals and Groups of Individuals (with loyalties that transcend the organisation) have not!
The Brig. was involved with only one of the veins that run deep.

as i said MI is on top of it now including isi, they are keeping a close eye on activities of personnel be it a junior or a brig. many things are being done hidden from the public eye, i can tell you this, not because i think very high of army but i know it and seen it, it will take some time but disease will be cured

So much for serving the nation.I love how they planned to support local operations through money and arms; of course such unflinching patriots would never kill their own countrymen...they would just directly support those who would do the killing. I don't know how it's possible for the Taliban to cater to well educated Muslims, considering their very ideologies keeps people from getting educated in the first place. This whole article is so convoluted, on so many levels. A guy is willing to take revenge on the Pakistani army for killing his "brothers", without thinking about the Pakistani army personnel that must have been lost in the bloodshed. Why does the moral high ground only exist from the religious side of the argument? Why isn't a person of this ilk furious that his compatriots, civilian and military, are getting massacred by extremists? How are the extremists the victims in the numerous conflicts they have been responsible for starting in the first place? Questions that this high end magazine is probably uninterested in tackling.

This mess does bring up the issue of combating extremism within the military. As nuclearpak alluded to, the problems must have become obvious enough to require a crackdown. The issue that remains is: how to deal with the reality that the masses from which the low level ranks are filled is increasingly sympathetic to any message angled to include the apparent word of God. It is far easier to deal with the higher ranking officials, than it is to purge the lower ranks. They are far harder to track due to sheer numbers. As long as sympathizers exist in the general population, we will be hard pressed to keep them from entering the military. And now we have this very progressive magazine, from a very progressive organization. The 'educated', such as this man, will fall by the wayside with such sound arguments...that a 12 year old with an actual education would rip to shreds.

Few years back there was also a report of airmen sabotaging F-16's.

Official Policy may have moved on; Individuals and Groups of Individuals (with loyalties that transcend the organisation) have not!
The Brig. was involved with only one of the veins that run deep.

And those veins are now being aggressively being chased, as I said, the HuT episode was a wake up call.

The combing within the armed officers has increased to unprecedented levels IMO. Every other day a raid happened somewhere from MI or ISI, things have now cooled down a bit, but the inter-service combing is still going on.

Alot of trash was found, alot of it was disposed, some was kept in dark gallows, some was left alone since they were clean. Young Lt's to Brigs to sons of Maj-Gen's...all were nipped in the bud.

I am not saying that it is all perfect, there may still be some rogue persons running, but the chase has been stepped up.

Few years back there was also a report of airmen sabotaging F-16's.

Want to share it?

And those veins are now being aggressively being chased, as I said, the HuT episode was a wake up call.

The combing within the armed officers has increased to unprecedented levels IMO. Every other day a raid happened somewhere from MI or ISI, things have now cooled down a bit, but the inter-service combing is still going on.

Alot of trash was found, alot of it was disposed, some was kept in dark gallows, some was left alone since they were clean. Young Lt's to Brigs to sons of Maj-Gen's...all were nipped in the bud.

I am not saying that it is all perfect, there may still be some rogue persons running, but the chase has been stepped up.

Want to share it?

US fears: ‘PAF airmen sabotaging F-16s’

http://tribune.com.pk/story/172946/us-fears-paf-airmen-sabotaging-f-16s/

Want to share it?

@nuclearpak
For your own sake; I wish that were all true. But there are sufficient reasons for doubts. More is yet to surface. Remember that the Estt. came clean on HUT because it was spawned independently of the Estt. Hence it could be exposed freely.
That is not true of the other threats, if you know what I mean.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think it is one-off incidence of military personal turning cuckoo, it happens everywhere. I am sure Pak military won't want it's cadre to come under any influence that makes them go off the reservation.

There has been on and off rhetoric of newer generation of pakistani military personal more radical in thought process, which I think is a misnomer, what it really means is the newer crop of pak military establishment is more anti-india than before (often dubbed radical by deliberation media).

Now I know why ISI uses torture and brutality
In ke zameer pe sawal uth ta hai

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom