What's new

PAF Patches - DIY Done with my daughter

baqai

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
So i have been gathering PAF patches from different resources and quiet a few of them were courtesy of a fellow forum member (i will disclose nick if he/she feels comfortable).

We got all of them stick to cardboard and got it framed, my 11 years old daughter was through out the way working with me to get it done, yes with our OCD we know there are alignment issues and there are few which could have been rotated a little bit more etc etc but hey ... we loved the end result and it's now proudly hanging in our drawing room :)

Wanted to share it with our fellow PAF enthusiastic

P.S If you want to donate patches please do let me know :p
Untitled-1.jpg

So i have been gathering PAF patches from different resources and quiet a few of them were courtesy of a fellow forum member (i will disclose nick if he/she feels comfortable).

We got all of them stick to cardboard and got it framed, my 11 years old daughter was through out the way working with me to get it done, yes with our OCD we know there are alignment issues and there are few which could have been rotated a little bit more etc etc but hey ... we loved the end result and it's now proudly hanging in our drawing room :)

P.S If you want to donate patches please do let me know :p View attachment 941219

The one on the third row and third from the left of Assassins Creed is eye-catching.

Overall, looks beautiful.

P.S If you want to donate patches please do let me know :p View attachment 941219
Its so wholesome that you are doing it with your daughter, MashAllah. I wish nothing but the best for both of you.

i do have few others as well but was running out of place to put them on, also apart from these i have few fancy one's ... like the one attached here, people who are from 80s and 90s might nostalgically recognize the one on the right, while gamers might recognize the one on the left.

airwolfmgs.jpg

Its so wholesome that you are doing it with your daughter, MashAllah. I wish nothing but the best for both of you.

she doesn't understands me going all coocoo over airforce and planes and why i get PAF magazine just like the way i dont understand her crush on harry potter and merchandise lol but both she loves DIYs and it's amazing quality time spent together away from screens

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom