What's new

PAF Pilots To Be Honoured

ACM sb, I again request look at the points and reasoning - then help corolate different sources of information to give clear picture. kindly dont dismiss assembly of data - with one liner
only confirmed/official data was come through DGISPR, rest is baseless speculations @TheTallGuy

The footage of ground attack will be released in some time I believe. We did not do it this time only due to Abhinandan which had become the international embarrassment for India of highest order.

The second pilot will be used for other channels or interests. Even though it has the potential to blow out IAF's and Modi's credibility in an unrepairable manner.

I've been telling quite a number of things since 27th February which turned out to be true.

However a few members here with batons on their shoulders (read: ACM rank) wanted me to salute them first and not say a word because its not what DG ISPR said. :D

True and maybe we will neve witness the true kinematics of R-77 and MICA. Why? Indians may not have the balls to put the safety out and press that red button.
I would not underestimate their good pilots and any changed leadership after the 27th.

only confirmed/official data was come through DGISPR, rest is baseless speculations

ACM Sb, not to disrespect your highness..same DG ISPR said in interview on TV (2nd Pilot is Dead). same DG ISPR also said "we shot 2 aircrafts of which wreckage was seen by all" did you see the wreckage of Su-30MKI? may be indians are right wreckage fell in dam.

Lastly, He is a Military man now when in recent presser he threaten india "if they attack again the Indian Military should remember what we have done to them on ground and take ratios of what we did in air"
you seriously believe that pure military term 2:0 is something to boost about or threat about and surely 2:0 is not enough for an airforce of 670 fighters to go AWOL. then Indian Navy reminds on some ratios for there actions if taken - then Modi Jee went for Brahmos! why he didn`t use it again as DG ISPR said "ask Indians when they were readying there brahmos what we did? this has been conveniently ignored both by Indians and in this forum also...

Ratios for complete victory is historically be gauged at 1:10 minimum to ensure decisive victory he sent the message he wanted to send.

ACM Sb, not to disrespect your highness..same DG ISPR said in interview on TV (2nd Pilot is Dead). same DG ISPR also said "we shot 2 aircrafts of which wreckage was seen by all" did you see the wreckage of Su-30MKI? may be indians are right wreckage fell in dam.

Lastly, He is a Military man now when in recent presser he threaten india "if they attack again the Indian Military should remember what we have done to them on ground and take ratios of what we did in air"
you seriously believe that pure military term 2:0 is something to boost about or threat about and surely 2:0 is not enough for an airforce of 670 fighters to go AWOL. then Indian Navy reminds on some ratios for there actions if taken - then Modi Jee went for Brahmos! why he didn`t use it again as DG ISPR said "ask Indians when they were readying there brahmos what we did? this has been conveniently ignored both by Indians and in this forum also...

Ratios for complete victory is historically be gauged at 1:10 minimum to ensure decisive victory he sent the message he wanted to send.
Baseless ranting nothing else, i believe in DGISPR statement and what is trying to proof that you know better than armed services of Pakistan about 27 FEB incident @TheTallGuy o_O:what:

official figure was only 2 and i believe on DGIPR/armed forces of Pakistan not in you with no proof @TheTallGuy
AM Shahid Latif (Retd) on his Twitter clearly credits JF Thunders with 2-0 kills (i.e. kills by JFT).
Kaiser Tufail sb.congratulated 2 x pilots of No.9 Sqn. (i.e. kills by F-16s).

But these persons are credible and I see no reason not to take their words/actions at their face values. So the number of actual kills is certainly more than 2 (possibly 4).

Some senior members on the PDF have clearly said that the actual score is much more than official 2 kills. So 4 is more than 2 but certainly not much more. It naturally means the kill score should be 6 or more.

The senior members should spill it out unofficially. We don't ask for proofs/evidence. We believe you guys. Please don't hide behind 'not appropriate' time lame excuse. If Modi had the balls/military capability, he would have resorted to aggression once more by now after biting the dust on 27/2. So revealing the actual number of kills is not a factor in what Modi can/will do. Come on guys, time to open up please.

Some senior members on the PDF have clearly said that the actual score is much more than official 2 kills. So 4 is more than 2 but certainly not much more. It naturally means the kill score should be 6 or more.

The senior members should spill it out unofficially. We don't ask for proofs/evidence. We believe you guys. Please don't hide behind 'not appropriate' time lame excuse. If Modi had the balls/military capability, he would have resorted to aggression once more by now after biting the dust on 27/2. So revealing the actual number of kills is not a factor in what Modi can/will do. Come on guys, time to open up please.
again just a speculations not confirmed by DGISPR @alphibeti and can you tell me which senior member say that we may be down more than 2 Indian jets @alphibeti o_O

again just a speculations not confirmed by DGISPR @alphibeti and can you tell me which senior member say that we may be down more than 2 Indian jets @alphibeti o_O
Yeah we all know what's the official stance taken by DGISPR. But there are many things which are apparently in contradiction to that official stance. As I mentioned two credible sources (AM Shahid Latif (R) and Kaiser Tufail) attributing the two kills to JFT and Falcons respectively. Similarly it has also been revealed now that an Indian pilot was dragged to Azad Kashmir by militants from Indian occupied J&K. I mean we don't need mirch/masallah stories. But at least the number of kills (unofficial) should be out and discussed may be just for the sake of humiliating Indians and Modi.

Yeah we all know what's the official stance taken by DGISPR. But there are many things which are apparently in contradiction to that official stance. As I mentioned two credible sources (AM Shahid Latif (R) and Kaiser Tufail) attributing the two kills to JFT and Falcons respectively. Similarly it has also been revealed now that an Indian pilot was dragged to Azad Kashmir by militants from Indian occupied J&K. I mean we don't need mirch/masallah stories. But at least the number of kills (unofficial) should be out and discussed may be just for the sake of humiliating Indians and Modi.
only two killed are confirmed rest is speculations and answer you own query (unofficial) @alphibeti

Why were indians so quick to jump the escallation ladder straight to bloody missiles targeting karachi and etc.
Sanp songh gaya tha kya?
Two aircraft is like a pinprick needle.
Inkay sath aur bohat hand kiye hain PAF and company nay.
Although even 6 aircraft being shot down is no justification for a missile attack.

Why were indians so quick to jump the escallation ladder straight to bloody missiles targeting karachi and etc.
Sanp songh gaya tha kya?
Although even 6 aircraft being shot down is no justification for a missile attack.
Pakistan’s contribution to the English language “Escalation Ladder”. Perfect and my respect to DG ISPR and his command of the English Language.

Airomerix Sb,
This is what i have concluded... IAF surely seem missing 8 x aircraft from 27th Feb Battle. this is all OSINT compiling indians narrative and Pakistani Narrative..

1st aircraft missing. Su-30MKI was shot down on or near LOC 1 x pilot/wso in our custody Sqn Ldr - Possibily sikh. body returned via Red Cross..as i am sure we dont have it but we have taken liberty to preserve his belongings for future disclosure.. (reason - F-16)

2nd Aircraft missing. Su-30MKI in IOK both pilot/WSO dead - later indians have confirmed them to be killed in car accident.(reason - F-16)

3rd aircraft missing. Su-30MKI killed in IOK (Rajnikanth over Div HQ.) Crew ejected - he is the one to be awarded soon. (Reason of been awarded soon - F-16)

4th aircraft missing. MiG-21BISON that took off from Srinagar (possible wingman) of W/C Abhi..crashed near Srinager AFB due to Technical Fault. (Possible Techincal cause - JF17/F-16s)

5th aircraft missing. MiG-21BISON of W/C.Abhi which we have the wreckage at kotla. (Indian Agree MIA due to F-16)

6th aircraft missing. MiG-21BISON last seen over raisi...(never landed back - reason - F-16)

7th aircraft missing. 1st Mirage 2000i on CAP near Shadra - (missing - reason JF17 (Possibly flown by Ghair mulki) since we have the pilot so wreckage must be with us. since this area is up north long way a part from Rajaouri where the action was.

8th aircraft missing: 2nd Mirage 2000i on CAP near Shadra - (missing also reason JF17 (Possibly flown by Ghair Mulki) since the pilot got injured but alive. same area as above 1st Mirage 2000i gone missing.

I would request ask your sources..please lets find the missing aircraft one by one. have a plausible reason if they are not missing..as i understand Indian Army deployed whole division on ground cut off all communication of locals and went for search and searched for 2-3 days. they were not searching for Yetis right!

@The Eagle @Tps43 @MastanKhan @Hakikat ve Hikmet @Mangus Ortus Novem @Windjammer
today-on-things-that-never-happened.jpg

Pakistan’s contribution to the English language “Escalation Ladder”. Perfect and my respect to DG ISPR and his command of the English Language.

Pakistan did NOT coin escalation ladder. Anyone with basic military/nuclear terminology knows this.

It’s a phrase that’s gaining traction even outside military circles and applied on everyday scenarios.

Sanp songh gaya tha kya?

In today's age. One aircraft shot down is a perfect justification for a missile attack. Shooting down a military aircraft is no joke.

In today's age. One aircraft shot down is a perfect justification for a missile attack. Shooting down a military aircraft is no joke.

They knew there would be a response when they attempted the Balakot attack and claimed 200-300 deaths. It was retaliation by PAF.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom