What's new

PAF Reveals Bayraktar Akinci, TB-2, WL2 and Establishment of National ISR and Integrated Air Op Center in a Newly Released Video

PAF showed each and every thing in this video from things on design board to operational ones but not Azm MALE UCAV.Thats discouraging and shows lack of interest in local Industry development.

Baykar Bayraktar MIUS will be next on Pakistan list. Any news on Turkey or China planning on making a Target Drone.
Like the Russian Sukhoi S-70 Okhotnik-B. Its more like a 6+ generation unmanned fighter jet. 25000kg maximum takeoff weight, 1000km speed, 6000km range,
Sukhoi_Okhotnik-B.jpg

Last edited:
PAF showed each and every thing in this video from things on design board to operational ones but not Azm MALE UCAV.Thats discouraging and shows lack of interest in local Industry development.
There was something in the video regarding some UCAV Design!!!

So J10 deal was signed in June 2021 :D

Thanx for the nice share @RangeMaster
Edit: Also, it credits the speculation of Pakistan J10s parked (satellite images) in China last summer.

i can proudly say in August i revlealed in this forum that J10Cs are coming by March 2022 …
❤️
There were bunch of Pakistani fans who said that they didnt belive it and will leave pdf if its true..
All i can say pack your bags boys and leave

Last edited:
Does anyone know the price for the AKINCI uav and how many PAF is planning to induct?

@Hakikat ve Hikmet
I am pretty sure the price depends on the client! I am pretty sure Pak would get a good price. .

Now, please also consider the following major capital investments by Bayraktar:
  • An extremely sophisticated plant to produce composite materials for its drones. Note that TB2s are produced at a rate of 2 per week
  • A JV with the Ukranians to produce Turbo-prop engines for Akinjis
  • A JV with the Ukraninas to produce turbo-fan engines for MIUS (unmanned combat jet) program
  • R&D
  • Etc.

is this the same that the Ukrainians are using?
No that is TB 2 Barayatkar we have also that one and also shown in the video

May I ask, why is a twitter posted video from PAK AF a confirmation of acquisition ?
Is there any other substance to back-up the video in question ?
Thanks
That video is from official PAF youtube channel. And this is how we many times confirm weapons. We don't announce weapon name and announce it we just show it

What minute:second was it?

Plus don't we already have HQ-9P which is better than this, or around the same?
That was inducted by Army. PAF will induct their own. Secondly the video if released by PAF. I repeat released by PAF

Back
Top Bottom