What's new

PAF to Unveil Locally Made Stealth Radars for Fighter Jets - March 2022 .

There goes PDF Quality. Absolutely gutter post.
Not PDF quality.

Note that someone who has no love lost for Indians, and who has clashed with me frequently, was the first to react and reacted strongly.

That post was by some ill-bred mongrel who would be an embarrassment to any society or group. PDF doesn't come into it. All internet fora are vulnerable.

A stealth RADAR? o_Oo_Oo_O

Phat gayi.

Now these pesky scoundrels will be making stealth landing gear, stealth air force bases, stealth Corps Commanders....
There is no compensation for poor journalism, however all the PDF radar experts have showed up in this thread and shedding away priceless info. Wait and watch for more gems, its just 6-7 pages so far.

Why people acting surprise when PAF is itself saying they are developing AESA radars for Airborne platforms ? @Trailer23 confirmed that in his Dubai Exhibition visit where PAC had AESA prototype. DEPO website mentioning this

p-1-png.771963
2019 DxB Air Show

2019.jpg

A stealth RADAR? o_Oo_Oo_O

Phat gayi.

Now these pesky scoundrels will be making stealth landing gear, stealth air force bases, stealth Corps Commanders....
Next time I hope you guys dont blow up your own helicopters in confusion :-(

There is no compensation for poor journalism, however all the PDF radar experts have showed up in this thread and shedding away priceless info. Wait and watch for more gems, its just 6-7 pages so far.
Somehow, I do not get the excitement, the enthusiasm that your posts normally contain.

Do you seriously realise how much REAL money has to be paid in the REAL world to get these priceless gems? And that we are getting these for free?

Next time I hope you guys dont blow up your own helicopters in confusion :-(
:crazy:

You seriously think we need an AESA radar to do that? PESA won't do? A man with a pair of binoculars clinging to a tree-top won't do?

:disagree::disagree::disagree:

lol.india??? Plz show me an endian made operational aesa radar?
o_O

What will you after you are shown it? Peer at every antenna element to see in which direction it is pointing?

Hey @Joe Shearer Noticed you been in some jolly mood lately, any reason ? :D

By the way where are PDF anmool Ratan's, @JamD @Bilal Khan (Quwa) guys you take on this ?
I didn't read this propakistani piece. I believe it is just repeating the material in the article by our very own member (banned from the forum I think) on shepardmedia https://www.shephardmedia.com/news/...an-moves-ahead-with-domestic-aesa-radar-deve/

As far as the claims are concerned I think they are most likely true because of the amount of evidence that we've seen. We've seen evidence of X band AND S band TRMs being designed/acquired - X band usually used for fire control radars like those on jets and S band used for early warning like those on ground based and airborne early warning systems. There are also some systems seen in satellite imagery that look like the said radars so they are likely in late stages of development. So I think there is a lot of evidence that supports these claims. However, considering how increasingly secretive our forces have become and how protected radar tech usually is, I seriously doubt that there will be an official confirmation of a system anytime soon. If/when a public disclosure comes for a SYSTEM (not just poster for AvRID) it will be already inducted and being widely used.

Back
Top Bottom