What's new

PAK-AFGHAN forces border clash!

We need to establish a committee to check if GHQ has a pair of testicles or not
GHQ have a successful **** Business as for your question of pair of testicles they are also testing gay ****

The situation of the local Bazar in Torkham, a Pak-Afghan border in Khyber district. The cross border clash intensified, which started this morning and is still ongoing. There is a fierce clash between the border forces of the Islamic Emirate and the Pakistani army

@Areesh @Mirzali Khan @Sayfullah @PakFactor @Meengla @villageidiot @Olympus81 @ziaulislam @kingQamaR @hussain0216 @_NOBODY_ @313ghazi @FuturePAF @akramishaqkhan @Maula Jatt @Menace2Society

I think this is FC KPK, not the army. But still it's basically Pakistani forces.

Taliban senses weakness. When Pakistan refuses to respond or do anything about TTP hideouts then that’s the response you’ll get.

Couple that with Pakistan on the verge of bankruptcy it’s only going to get worse.

Taliban senses weakness. When Pakistan refuses to respond or do anything about TTP hideouts then that’s the response you’ll get.

Couple that with Pakistan on the verge of bankruptcy it’s only going to get worse.
Even the Pakistanis themselves sense weakness, I don't think any actual leader has had balls to deal with Afghanistan in the same tone. I think it's to do with not upsetting local pashtuns if they crack down aggressively as many of the locals do protests during clashes.

But I think Musharraf was the only one who was slightly aggressive towards them openly

Even the Pakistanis themselves sense weakness, I don't think any actual leader has had balls to deal with Afghanistan in the same tone. I think it's to do with not upsetting local pashtuns if they crack down aggressively as many of the locals do protests during clashes.

But I think Musharraf was the only one who was slightly aggressive towards them openly

They have gone hard in the paint multiple times before but the army wants to have their cake and eat it too.

There’s 0 planning and everything is based on vibes. When your top generals are more focused on stopping IK when he’s not in power anymore more stuff like this is gonna happen.

This is another drama by generals to make sure none of our neighbors like us. These colonial generals will never want good of the ppl.
Nope, this is just a continuation of the age old Pak-Afghan conflict which has always been going on. Only thing that changed during that time were the Afghan governments.

Pakistan does a lot for Afghanistan even historically just search up Ayub Khan's book, and even today Afghanistan survives with smuggled goods and money. Millions of refugees.

There's no master conspiracy plan. It's simply a poorly managed conflict.

BS
PUSHTOONS all leadership was killed by those TTP
Problem is strategic dept and smuggling business of army which is ran by afghan Taliban

BS
PUSHTOONS all leadership was killed by those TTP
Problem is strategic dept and smuggling business of army which is ran by afghan Taliban
The thing is there is still sympathy in them for Afghanistan/TTP. You can't deny this reality that exists to a degree.

These were protests held by Waziristani Pashtuns after TTP was strikes, also PTM stood in parliament calling it a crime.

The weaker Afghanistan policy being "strategic" is due to local Pashtun sympathies that make force less likely. Also, the "strategic" policies were proposed by Pashtun leaders btw while others wanted force. Naserullah Babar, Hamid Gul, Assad Durrani... only Musharraf wanted force.

Seems Taliban Khilafah will soon rule the lands of Afghanistan and Pakistan. I bet most Pakistanis would rather have a Taliban government than the thieves and cowards you have currently.
nopes!

The thing is there is still sympathy in them for Afghanistan/TTP. You can't deny this reality that exists to a degree.

These were protests held by Waziristani Pashtuns after TTP was strikes, also PTM stood in parliament calling it a crime.

The weaker Afghanistan policy being "strategic" is due to local Pashtun sympathies that make force less likely. Also, the "strategic" policies were proposed by Pashtun leaders btw while others wanted force. Naserullah Babar, Hamid Gul, Assad Durrani... only Musharraf wanted force.

How many times do I have to say this. These are not Pakistanis. They are either Afghans or Afghans pretending to be Pakistanis by purchasing documents from the black market.

Back
Top Bottom