What's new

Pak army finds HUGE cache of weapons in Chaman, Baluchistan.

The enemies of Pakistan must not be given mercy

The afghans are as much our enemies as Hindus are

If you let the afghans,they will bomb our mosques and kill our school children

What respect have afghans got left now

Knock off this pussey show,, HIT THE ENEMY ITS PEOPLE
So you ready conquer Afghanistan, Derillis Ranjit Singh?

This has nothing to do with Afghans, it’s local people, you need to look closer to home.

Oh well that’s like 60% percent of Baloch population, do we have enough gas?.

I am talking about you not the state

It is funny when you whine about racism and racial profiling when you are a racist yourself. Looks like you got treatment you deserved :)
How am I a racist and what treatment did I get please enlighten me.

Didn't you read my first post on this thread?

I already explained why you are not just a racist but a very stubborn and hardcore one and now here you are whining about others doing the same to you

So you ready conquer Afghanistan, Derillis Ranjit Singh?

This has nothing to do with Afghans, it’s local people, you need to look closer to home.

Oh well that’s like 60% percent of Baloch population, do we have enough gas?.

Why the hell would anyone want that shithole called Afghanistan??? Afghans are namak harams, as bad as the Hindus

Just as much our enemy as anyone in the world

So if they are our enemy then why should we show any mercy to the them, how have afghans helped us in anyway EVER

It doesn't matter if it's afghans or Baloch if they are terrorists and enemies of Pakistan then they need to suffer

We should agree on this,, who cares about multiple enforced disappeared, if it stops terrorists attacks then we should do it

Why the hell would anyone want that shithole called Afghanistan??? Afghans are namak harams, as bad as the Hindus

Just as much our enemy as anyone in the world

So if they are our enemy then why should we show any mercy to the them, how have afghans helped us in anyway EVER

It doesn't matter if it's afghans or Baloch if they are terrorists and enemies of Pakistan then they need to suffer

We should agree on this,, who cares about multiple enforced disappeared, if it stops terrorists attacks then we should do it

So you don’t wanna go for the snakes head?.

To you, an Afghan maybe an enemy can I politely ask what province you are from?.

Do you think all Pakistanis feel the way you do?

So after the Afghan and Baloch are done who is next Pukhtoons?

Do you think the fallen will not be replaced by their kin?.

No we can’t agree and we do care about enforced disappearances as these are our people, innocent people,

Or everything is a conspiracy theory from PTi supporters these days
Right now hafiz sahab wants to delay the elections and he is already saying we cant provide security. They want everyone to believe that situation is not good in a country so election should be delayed. Otherwise how come they find such a huge cache and all the culprits escaped successfully. Looks nothing more than a bad bollywood movie to me

Right now hafiz sahab wants to delay the elections and he is already saying we cant provide security. They want everyone to believe that situation is not good in a country so election should be delayed. Otherwise how come they find such a huge cache and all the culprits escaped successfully. Looks nothing more than a bad bollywood movie to me

Yup first huge cache of weapons discovered, then a clash with TTP, it’s all a setup by the army to ensure that no elections can take place.

Demonising our people, making us look the bad guys, spilling our blood.

It's obviously not a false flag.

1. No journalists or national media is reporting on it despite several consistent IBO ops for the past few weeks

2. TTP literally had entire factories producing these weapons in the past.

It's not out of the ordinary don't let politics fool you
Benazir promised amrricans she wont go after musharaf but ehen she came back lost his senses after watching people support and did what she promised not to hence killed by both aqa and ghulams

Also trying to divert the attention from yesterdays drone blunder

So you don’t wanna go for the snakes head?.

To you, an Afghan maybe an enemy can I politely ask what province you are from?.

Do you think all Pakistanis feel the way you do?

So after the Afghan and Baloch are done who is next Pukhtoons?

Do you think the fallen will not be replaced by their kin?.

No we can’t agree and we do care about enforced disappearances as these are our people, innocent people,

How are they innocent if they support terrorism????

We have been hitting them hard over the last year and the attacks have dried up

Enforced disappeared is better then bombs in Mosques or schools

Afghans are as bad as Hindus for Pakistan,we should never trust any of them

No one who supports these terrorists is innocent

And I'm Kashmiri

Benazir promised amrricans she wont go after musharaf but ehen she came back lost his senses after watching people support and did what she promised not to hence killed by both aqa and ghulams
Am sure Musharrif has got a cell next to a furnace in hell, he has lots of blood of innocent people on his hands, from lawyers to genocide of Baluch and Pukhtoons and carried forward by kiyani.

Yup first huge cache of weapons discovered, then a clash with TTP, it’s all a setup by the army to ensure that no elections can take place.

Demonising our people, making us look the bad guys, spilling our blood.

How are they innocent if they support terrorism????

We have been hitting them hard over the last year and the attacks have dried up

Enforced disappeared is better then bombs in Mosques or schools

Afghans are as bad as Hindus for Pakistan,we should never trust any of them

No one who supports these terrorists is innocent

And I'm Kashmiri

what is terrorism?.
Defending one’s liberty, culture and way of life is terrorism?.
Refusing bases to foreign powers is terrorism?
Questioning looting of local resources is terrorism?

The bombs in mosques we know who is behind that, we know who that namaloom is.

Remember one man’s terrorist is another man’s freedom fighter.

Your blood, the blood of your people is a huge market, good business for some.

You will start to see more false flag ibo operation successes, more false flag clashes, this is well planned and organised propaganda.

Last edited:
they don't find major weapons caches until now?

guess you believed Bajwa when he claimed army is neutral as well?
The same way I don’t think strawberries being full of pesticides is linked to Kellogs changing it name to Kellanova - I don’t see the two linked.

weapons caches are found regularly and notices posted - this is linked to long standing ops which are done by respective commands and subordinates and have beyond tactics agnostic to who was at the top office.

My education, upbringing and experiences save me from what most PTI supporters do and go into the last image in the sequence.
Conspiracy%20Theory_0.jpg

Please see above and realize finding cache’s isnt meant to convince you. The fact that it only created more conspiracy theories means it had NOTHING to do with the political climate and is a regular update forwarded to ISPR and other news agencies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom