What's new

Pak boat with six crew members caught off Gujarat coast

You must be having Aladdin's lamp, right? How come you be sure of something that you don't know? Isn't that exactly you said "we do not know but it seems they are not fisherman for sure"?

Pakistani forces regularly capture Indian fishermen in Pakistani water and so does the Indian forces in Indian water, nothing new in it. I don't have any clue why are you relating these poor fishermen to another Mumbai.. I hope you know the history of such incidents, don't you?

This is what happened a few weeks ago==== Forty-eight Indian fishermen arrested | Pakistan | DAWN.COM
Forty-eight Indian fishermen arrested | Pakistan | DAWN.COM

Very simple because fisherman are not investigated like this thats how i know

For the insane ones..
Oh no.. they are the cousins of Kassab I am sure, some sort of ancestry may be found.. weapons may be planted.. and another drama may be played out for the consumption of those with ego's like yours.

For the saner ones..
Hopefully procedure's will be followed, boats do drift over there in case of engine failure. and as a gesture.. they may be released back.

santro , unless you and I have insider information - it would insane to think it would be "sane" to just let them go. there is a history here...why do you assume that weapons will be planted? if you come with that assumption/mindset then never will it be , in your eyes, ever a 'real terrorist' stituation. you've already made your mind up and drawn lines in the sand.

Maybe because they still think Mumbai drama was done by saffron mob and not 10 Pakistani jihadis who stole a boat off the coast of Gujarat :D

Very simple because fisherman are not investigated like this thats how i know

actually its SOP to have any one who has strayed from Pakistan to be questioned . its nothing big and one canot assign guilt just because some one is questioned.

So what's the big deal? Fishermen are known to lose their way in the high seas many times. This could be one of them. Anyway, let's see what they learn during interrogation.

You must be having Aladdin's lamp, right? How come you be sure of something that you don't know? Isn't that exactly you said "we do not know but it seems they are not fisherman for sure"?

Pakistani forces regularly capture Indian fishermen in Pakistani water and so does the Indian forces in Indian water, nothing new in it. I don't have any clue why are you relating these poor fishermen to another Mumbai like incident.. I hope you know the history of such incidents, do you?

This is what happened a few weeks ago====
Forty-eight Indian fishermen arrested | Pakistan | DAWN.COM

Its simple Emmie, if Indians go into Pakistani waters, they could be suspected at max of stealing fish from Pakistani waters or worse reconnaissance.

The situation is very worrying if Pakistanis end up in Indian waters. It could be fishermen but it could very well be people trying to perpetrate another Mumbai.

Its the track record which worries me.

-

Last edited by a moderator:
Surely it's a mundane incident or we'd be hearing a lot more about it. Let the concerned authorities do what they're meant to do, check 'em and if they find nothing suspicious - release them.

Simplez.

For the insane ones..
Oh no.. they are the cousins of Kassab I am sure, some sort of ancestry may be found.. weapons may be planted.. and another drama may be played out for the consumption of those with ego's like yours.

For the saner ones..
Hopefully procedure's will be followed, boats do drift over there in case of engine failure. and as a gesture.. they may be released back.

Well cant be denied based on our previous experience of Masood Azhar.......

Indian Airlines Flight 814 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

actually its SOP to have any one who has strayed from Pakistan to be questioned . its nothing big and one canot assign guilt just because some one is questioned.

Im not saying they guilty let them investigate and we can see the outcome

So what's the big deal? Fishermen are known to lose their way in the high seas many times. This could be one of them. Anyway, let's see what they learn during interrogation.

This type of laxity costed us 26/11.

Bl[i]tZ;2227502 said:
Its simple Emmie, if Indians go into Pakistani waters, they could be suspected at max of stealing fish from Pakistani waters or worse reconnaissance.

The situation is very worrying if Pakistanis end up in Indian waters. It could be fishermen but it could very well be people trying to perpetrate another Mumbai.

Its the track record which worries me.

You are quoting me out of the context, I said no where 'these fellows must be set free' without investigation.

My point lies in the bold part of your post(could be and could not be)... One is innocent until proven guilty, let the investigation reveal the reality..

EurofighterIN thinks these guys were undoubtedly coming for another Mumbai, he is sure because of the type of investigation these guys are likely to face.. What amazes me is the footing of Euro, and that's it.

You are quoting me out of the context, I said no where 'these fellows must be set free' without investigation.

My point lies in the bold part of your post(could be and could not be)... One is innocent until proven guilty, let the investigation reveal the reality..

EurofighterIN thinks these guys were undoubtedly coming for another Mumbai, he is sure because of the type of investigation these guys are likely to face.. What amazes me is the footing of Euro, and that's it.

I never said that dude I said I personally do not think they are fisherman but i may be wrong

poor fishermen.. hope they get released soon as the bread and butter of their families depends on them..

For the insane ones..

For the saner ones..

Are you sick ??? We lost almost 200 people in that terror attack and your ex PM accept that Kasab is Pakistani national so that was not a drama

I wish we will never get any chance to do that drama again

I never said that dude I said I personally do not think they are fisherman but i may be wrong

At this point we do not know but it seems they are not fisherman for sure. Last time 10 Pakistani's stole a boat of the coast of Gujarat killing the owner and headed to Mumbai killing 166 innocent men, women and children so im sorry but on a Indian point of view our lives come first

very simple because fisherman are not investigated like this thats how i know

You never said 'you may be wrong'! You were indeed sure , please refer to the 2nd quoted part(highlighted in red)

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom