What's new

( Pak) Doctor Sentenced to 18 Years for Trying to Join ISIS

I beg to differ.

Moazzam baig is a prime example.

Moazzam Baig had been on the radar of agencies due to his own activities. He was meeting so-called Mujahideen in conflict zones and giving money to some on his own. This is why he was on the radar of agencies. ISI took Moazzam Baig into custody and handed him over to CIA after interrogation in 2002. Moazzam Baig was released from Guantanamo Bay in 2005 after he was found to be harmless.

Moazzam Baig visited Syria during the Syrian Civil War, I am not sure why this man visits conflict zones. Would you?

100s if not 1000s of young innocent afghani young men executed by Australian SAS and British SAS for simply being fighting age.

These might be war crimes, or these soldiers operated on bad intel.

WE do not know.

I was pulled off a flight for no reason other than my age leadership qualities. They apologised to me but I was lucky as UK MOD had trained me well in xxxxx xxxxxx
So u see brother westerners have always been like this. But we think they are lovely and just....

Bro, many people have had incidents in airports. But good to know that you did not get in trouble.

I do not assume that Westerners are the beacon of excellence, bro. Not even close.

My point is that WE cannot doubt everything Westerners do, because WE are not perfect ourselves. WE are all human beings in the end.

Good practice is to observe and comment on a topic of which one has good knowledge.

Moazzam Baig had been on the radar of agencies due to his own activities. He was meeting so-called Mujahideen in conflict zones and giving money to some on his own. This is why he was on the radar of agencies. ISI took Moazzam Baig into custody and handed him over to CIA after interrogation in 2002. Moazzam Baig was released from Guantanamo Bay in 2005 after he was found to be harmless.

Moazzam Baig visited Syria during the Syrian Civil War, I am not sure why this man visits conflict zones. Would you?

These might be war crimes, or these soldiers operated on bad intel.

WE do not know.

Bro, many people have had incidents in airports. But good to know that you did not get in trouble.

I do not assume that Westerners are the beacon of excellence, bro. Not even close.

My point is that WE cannot doubt everything Westerners do, because WE are not perfect ourselves.

Good practice is to observe and comment on a topic of which WE have some knowledge.
Omg..

What can I say. Yoh have declared him a terror sympathiser yet he has always refuted this allegation. His lawyers gave detail accounts.

SAS and Aussie SAS are charged and being investigated and here you even make excuses for them.

What's happening to Pakistanis???

Subject closed.

Regarding me..Alhumdulillah I was with my wife and even her dna was taken. I have never even has a parking ticket.

I agree we are no angels and we have many many rotten apples.

Regarding your comment on commenting on subjects with knowledge...some of us just mess about here and don't divulge who we are or what our lives are. Never underestimate anyone.

Let’s face it we some idiots in our side take a look at this disgraceful clown.. he should get a life time sentence

Omg..

What can I say. Yoh have declared him a terror sympathiser yet he has always refuted this allegation. His lawyers gave detail accounts.

I am not putting labels on him, I have pointed out his mistakes.
I can see why he was on the radar of intelligence agencies. He was visiting conflict zones and interacting with fighters and providing funds to some - this is normal thing to do?

SAS and Aussie SAS are charged and being investigated and here you even make excuses for them.

Subject closed.

Good then.

You can tag me when these investigations are concluded.

Let’s face it we some idiots in our side take a look at this disgraceful clown.. he should get a life time sentence

I pray in my seat. Never an issue. These people are drama baaz

I am not putting labels on him, I have pointed out his mistakes.
I can see why he was on the radar of intelligence agencies. He was visiting conflict zones and interacting with fighters and providing funds to some - this is normal thing to do?

Good then.

You can tag me when these investigations are concluded.
No need. Bro. Have a nice day

Invasion of Iraq was unfortunate development but read and learn:

Don't make it a habit to bring this theme in every thread.

CIA is a professional organization and usually on the mark but narrative building is done by politicians and MSM.

Mostly people with shady history get picked up and brought to places like Gitmo.

Nobody will come after you if you keep your distance from bad apples.

Bad intel can lead to arrest of innocent people at times, I do not deny this. This has happened in Pakistan as well. But intelligence agencies are not picking random people from the streets for investigations. This is not how these organizations work.

There are also cases in which an extremist was ignored only for him to get a chance to shoot people.
Stop your usual run of the mill BS, UN did not find anything.. it's better for US to stay closer to home and take care of Kim's WMD... let's see. Lol..

Omg..

Subject closed.

Regarding me..Alhumdulillah I was with my wife and even her dna was taken. I have never even has a parking ticket.

I agree we are no angels and we have many many rotten apples.

Regarding your comment on commenting on subjects with knowledge...some of us just mess about here and don't divulge who we are or what our lives are. Never underestimate anyone.
Careful he is a mod, I very rarely reply to one for obvious reasons, I use to be a mod on another forum I know how the game is played.

Besides, here is a little inside for you, we were often paid a visit by CIA/Fbi to give us a lesson in freedom of speech if you know what I mean. 😀

Stop your usual run of the mill BS, UN did not find anything.. it's better for US to stay closer to home and take care of Kim's WMD... let's see. Lol..

How could UN inspectors find hidden caches in Iraq? UN inspectors are not equipped for this type of mission. This is something that CIA could do. I simply wanted to point out that CIA has the necessary tools to uncover secrets of a country.

It would be fair to state this was not a good reason to invade Iraq. Bush administration did not give a damn about Iraqi chemical weapons, it wanted to get rid of Saddam regime. Lame excuses were given in the UN security council, however.

Iraqi defectors including politicians in exile were involved in building a case against Saddam regime and convincing Bush administration to act. This was in the backdrop of the post-9/11 security environment and impetus to pump an American administration to act with a member of Bush family at the helm. A perfect storm.

You might not have noticed but Trump administration put Fat Kim in his pace in 2017. Fat Kim decided to talk aftewards.

Muslims have been sentenced to long prison terms on terrorism charges, because of "buying too much bleach" from a supermarket. Ignoring the fact that there was a promotion going on that item . But in their infinite wisdom household bleach is an explosive material 🤣🤣.
So why am I not surprised.
Never heard of anyone tried for 'buying bleach', unless they bought really large quantities (like hundreds of gallons) with criminal intent. Bleach does not 'explode' like gasoline or propane, but 'burns' skin or clothing by oxidation.

You may be thinking of people convicted for buying fertilizer with criminal intent. That seems fairly common. It started after

Hope he gets gang raped in prison by homies

People from hypocritical backgrounds have an assumption that to become 'religious' they have to become irrational. This is universal.

If he is a bloody extremist, then good he will be punished for that.

But if it is entrapment by American CIA or something like that then may American CIA be punished for that.

1) Iraq war was based on lies.

2) Moazzam Beg case, a man who was convicted but later innocent.

The West (USA) has not always told the truth or told lies to the world.

Rest my case.

I really wonder if this is true or typical American lies
You could be right. I have heard stories of entrapment of Muslims by American military.

1693101019572.png

Last edited:
Never heard of anyone tried for 'buying bleach', unless they bought really large quantities (like hundreds of gallons) with criminal intent. Bleach does not 'explode' like gasoline or propane, but 'burns' skin or clothing by oxidation.

You may be thinking of people convicted for buying fertilizer with criminal intent. That seems fairly common. It started after

This case.
The only actual materials found in their house was bleach.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom