What's new

Pak engineer makes car that runs on water

Status
Not open for further replies.
if it's any sort of electrical freeing of hydrogen...takes more energy than it produces...but doesn't hurt to work on it....maybe someday that won't be the case.

roflmao.gif

Title should be: Pakistani engineer successful in fooling the nation under the guidance of minister of religious affairs.

Anyone who has basic knowledge of chemistry, knows this is not possible. Unless the man can somehow defy the laws of thermodynamics. The process to utilize electrolysis to get combustible gasses is energy inefficient with a negative energy balance.

Pakistani journalists should have done some background research, before announcing this 'breakthrough'' which is nothing more than a scam. They did no only fool themselves, but also the gullible people who instantly believed this fake experiment.

The plus point is no pollution.

The other negative side though, remember the CNG fiasco.

All of a sudden, the government got the country on CNG without any thought about the future and demand and production etc etc, and before you know it, you have gas shortages. Now if we try to get the country on water cars(will never happen though), we would be having even more water shortages.

This hoax is making the rounds yet again I see.

The feat being claimed is IMPOSSIBLE and in violation of the Laws of Thermodynamics.

This hoax is making the rounds yet again I see.

The feat being claimed is IMPOSSIBLE and in violation of the Laws of Thermodynamics.

Exactly. The media just kicks off on it as if we attempted controlled fission.

The media report explained that the water fuelling system is a technology in which 'hydrogen bonding' with distilled water produces hydrogen gas to run the car.

Can someone please explain 'hydrogen bonding' in this context.

roflmao.gif

Title should be: Pakistani engineer successful in fooling the nation under the guidance of minister of religious affairs.

Anyone who has basic knowledge of chemistry, knows this is not possible. Unless the man can somehow defy the laws of thermodynamics. The process to utilize electrolysis to get combustible gasses is energy inefficient with a negative energy balance.

Pakistani journalists should have done some background research, before announcing this 'breakthrough'' which is nothing more than a scam. They did no only fool themselves, but also the gullible people who instantly believed this fake experiment.

I agree people are jumping to conclusions. Water itself cannot be use as an energy source, energy source is hydrogen. I seriously doubt that a single person from Pakistan can extract it from water from water. If it is so kindly patent it and show it to world.

hmm it means soon we will be having expensive water....if it will be used for fuel purpose......

please let us (poor people) have atleast free water for drink....

Good to hear :cheers:

But to be honest this was invented long time ago in our country, the problem is corruption, government doesn't want to support it because they were paid by capitalist who rely on oil

I heard long time back someone from South India used water as a fuel in experiments and don't know what happened later.The reason can be OIL mafia.

Not sure if the news can be found on net.

The best part about these cars running on H2O is that as H is separated and used up, the byproduct released in the Air is O2 or Oxygen which is good for our Planet as opposed to Fossil fuel based cars that put CO2 or Carbondioxide in the air.

The best part about these cars running on H2O is that as H is separated and used up, the byproduct released in the Air is O2 or Oxygen which is good for our Planet as opposed to Fossil fuel based cars that put CO2 or Carbondioxide in the air.
:cheesy: I thought combustion takes place in the presence of oxygen and the by-product is always a oxide or dioxide.Lastly you cant pump too much of oxygen into the atmosphere....Oxygen toxicity, Accelerated Corrosion etc........

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom