What's new

PAK-FA : photos and videos

Can someone post some pictures of T-50's weapons bay ?
As far as I know there are no official pics of them open yet, only from a Su 47 that tested some internal weapon bays, but it is not clear if these will be used in FGFA too.

weapons-bay.jpg

From these pics it seems that payload capacity would be limited , lets see if Russians do a little more work on this.

WOW................This thing is a beast, It looks so damn dangerous and gorgeous at the same time.
I'm confused, what will a pilot do when he encounters one in the skies, admire it's beauty or take action against it ?

you are totally wrong on this ....pak-fa wont be using regular missiles used on other fighters like the 29 and the mki ...its getting whole new weapons load which will be shorter in length and a bit larger in diameter so its not gonna have r-73 and the archer

Russian designs are sexy....just look at MKI, PAK FA, SU 37 and Su 47...They look awesome and no plane can match them in their beauty.

WOW................This thing is a beast, It looks so damn dangerous and gorgeous at the same time.
I'm confused, what will a pilot do when he encounters one in the skies, admire it's beauty or take action against it ?
The F-22 pilot will admire the fireball it create when it is mated by an AIM-120.

Or the PAK FA pilot might see the F 22 annihilated by the R 77m1.

what an answer mate f22 is not so sexy i think and future PAKFA will surely see so improvements in their internal weapon bay and the air intakes for the very least:sniper::sniper::smitten:

what an answer mate f22 is not so sexy i think and future PAKFA will surely see so improvements in their internal weapon bay and the air intakes for the very least:sniper::sniper::smitten:

you also missed the new engine in development.

The F-22 pilot will admire the fireball it create when it is mated by an AIM-120.

we will see in future....but hey usa already stop producing F-22:woot:

If it's soo kickass fighter then why uncle sam is not producing it?:hitwall:

so please stop BS about it and take your REMAINING F-22 some where else.:hitwall:

how much is this bird?

is it very expensive like raptor?:pop:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom