What's new

PAK-FA : photos and videos

No...Considerably less expensive. But then...You get what you paid for and...Losing a fight is much more expensive...

I heard somewhere that PAK-FA's RCS is roughly equivalent to the F-18. Do you have any comments on that?

The F-22 pilot will admire the fireball it create when it is mated by an AIM-120.

Gambit. I really do admire your through knowledge and look forward to your invaluable inputs. However, being blinded by nationalistic and patriotic bravado is uncalled for and seriously unnecessary from a seasoned pro like you.

You very well know that both these aircraft belong to different classes. Both were designed with different specifications for different roles. I shall not elaborate further because I dont know the exact specs.

However, it is very unlikely that these aircraft will ever face each other in anger. You would also be aware that F-22 is deployed only by the USAF, that too in limited numbers. PAK-FA satisfies the requirements of two airforces - Russian AF and Indian AF. These airforces are not exactly allies - in the real sense of the term, but neither are they enemies!

Its highly unlikely that any other nation's airforces will be allowed to field these aircraft, let alone be able to afford these aircraft in considerable numbers to be considered a threat.

That being said, there is then the factor of pilot training. USAF, RuAF and IAF are highly professional forces and devote considerable time to train pilots and tactics. Its not exactly a cake walk from any perspective.

PAK-FA seems overrated to me.
Today I decided that it looks overrated to me.
Just because of the 4 radars people call it the best.
Why?
I mean maybe 4 radars is not even enough.. or strong enough to detect the stealthness of f35.

No...Considerably less expensive. But then...You get what you paid for and...Losing a fight is much more expensive...

Sukhoi isn't a purely private company, thus unlike Lockheed Martin they wont charge an arm and a leg. People also forget that it is cheaper to manufacture aircraft in Russia, so if we figure the pak-fa will be a 100 million dollar aircraft just imagine how much it would cost if it was built by an American company.

The F-22 pilot will admire the fireball it create when it is mated by an AIM-120.

Stop trolling :lol:

I heard somewhere that PAK-FA's RCS is roughly equivalent to the F-18. Do you have any comments on that?

Those reports are un confirmed rumors started by a blogger.

Last edited:
PAK-FA seems overrated to me.
Today I decided that it looks overrated to me.
Just because of the 4 radars people call it the best.
Why?
I mean maybe 4 radars is not even enough.. or strong enough to detect the stealthness of f35.

What do you know? Lets cut the crap, if it was Turkish you wouln't say the things that you are saying.

actually F35 and F22 is some other class,,, no one can even think of bashing it.

What puts them in another class? If Russian aircraft can hold there own in mock dog fights against US fighters and in some cases dominating them what makes you think the pak-fa is out of its league? No one is saying that the pak-fa is some mythical machine that will go unmatched for the next 30 years but to say it's out of its league is plain foolish.

And why can no one bash them? No one knows anything about them. Likewise, know one knows anything about the pak-fa, so anyone that bashes either one is just doing so out of hate.

Last edited:
What puts them in another class? If Russian aircraft can hold there own in mock dog fights against US fighters and in some cases dominating them what makes you think the pak-fa is out of its league?

And why can noone bash them? Know one knows anything about them. Likewise know one knows anything about the pak-fa.

relax dude let the time come. I for one have genuine confidence in Russian engineering talent. good luck to you guys :)

Ok i ve to give one thing to the Russkies...

They make the sexiest looking places....nothing comes close to them in ...atleast looks and maneovarability..:smitten:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom