What's new

Pak frees all arrested JuD leaders

Oh i think you are already carrying out covert ops against Pakistan Through Afghanistan.
Now No charges against them have been proven so they had to be released.

Yes i think you might be right - but this will just multiply the numbers of those covert operations. Pakistan already in deep trouble is not in right condition to face any of this.

But pakistan will face - more problem once Indian media make a real and well deserved issue out of it and people rage them voice. More diplomatic and international pressure on pakistan.

p.s i don't support these operation by any side pakistan or India - i think its very much a coward act.

Hafiz Saeed and Col (r) Nazir Ahmad are still under detention if I am not wrong.

4 were released out of some 16 arrested. Correct me if numbers are incorrect.

Also Hafiz Saeed is the cheif of JuD.

The Indians have to believe that Kashmir is the core issue between Pakistan and India and without resolving it you can expect more like Mumbai attacks....its not good for the people of both countries but it is a reality.

The Indians have to believe that Kashmir is the core issue between Pakistan and India and without resolving it you can expect more like Mumbai attacks....its not good for the people of both countries but it is a reality.

Lol well that's one of - making india work for the so called -CORE ISSUE .
hahahaha freedom to them terrorist ????? lol

I think if thats the way to - deal with india - pakistan shouldnt expect much good from other side aswell. rather expect way more serious repercussions . :cheers:

i understand that pakistan is not going to settle for anything lesser than transfer of kashmir. so ur basically saying resolve or u will be ripped apart by cowardly forces from pakistan ,which pakistan will continue to support.in my view pakistan has 2 options for being a manly power.
*turn world opinion against india on kashmir.
*invade kashmir and occupy if possible.
the not so manly option
*terror.now the option u chose is clear.

i understand that pakistan is not going to settle for anything lesser than transfer of kashmir. so ur basically saying resolve or u will be ripped apart by cowardly forces from pakistan ,which pakistan will continue to support.in my view pakistan has 2 options for being a manly power.
the not so manly option

Its clear as daylight who is 'occupying' Kashmir and who is supporting their freedom. Pakistani media handled the immature Indian offensive after Mumbai attacks with great professionalism. Unlike the Indian side, nobody in Pak jumped to conclusions or did any excessive whining or bellowing.
However India gained reputation for being a warmongering state which easily jumps to conclusions and simply whines a lot. Indian Army itself did more damage than the terrorists, and Israel confirmed this by demanding an investigation.

I think the whole incident made India come across as an obstacle to Pakistan's commitment to the war on terror, hence the word Kashmir began popping up all over Washington.

i understand that pakistan is not going to settle for anything lesser than transfer of kashmir.

Forget the indian propaganda machine for a moment and let me tell you what pakistan wants........a UN vote......if the kasmiris choose to join india we have no problem with that, the same way if they choose pakistan or independence you as indian should accept there will.

so ur basically saying resolve or u will be ripped apart by cowardly forces from pakistan ,which pakistan will continue to support

Well if you go back a couple of decades it was you indians that kept rigging the election in kashmir which forced the kashmiris to turn to the gun which the pakistanis where more then happy to supply.....a lot like what you indians did during the bangladesh war.

in my view pakistan has 2 options for being a manly power.

We dont need lessons on how to become a "manly power" especially coming from a indian.

As soon india step out of line with the west dont you worry they will be the first to bring up the kashmir issue.

To late for that.....can only be done by the PA if india splits up

the not so manly option

Not very "manly" to have a more guns and tanks then the freedom fighter,why dont we just get 10,000 indian army to fight the same amount of kashmiri fighter with the same weapons....thats the more "manly" thing to do.
You are going to use the best tactics and weapons so you can win and vice versa.

Talk about INDIAN ARMY. When 5000 KASHMIRI FREEDOM FIGHTERS can bog down half of there ARMY, you can very well assess there capabilities

Can we get off Kashmir please.

I think the point about selective application of the UN has been illustrated enough

Back to topic - I do think that the ban on the JuD was done without a proper process that allowed the JuD to defend itself or where JuD guilt was established (Which is different from the LeT). A court in Pakistan is/was adjudicating on the ban on the JuD, given that it was not allowed to argue its case or defend itself in the UN.

If the Pakistani court rules that the ban on the JuD was unconstitutional given that due process in establishing guilt was not followed, that throws up an interesting complication - the GoP is obviously constrained by its its obligations to the UN charter, but it is also constrained domestically by its courts.

Which will prevail?

In case of a ruling in favor of the JuD, can the GoP ask the UN or ICJ to conduct a trial to establish guilt?

Sure, RAW should go ahead and finance a attack on Pakistan.You'd realize that ISI could cause havoc anywhere in India anytime.TIT FOR TAT.

if India send us reports in Hindi and Marathi abut investigation we have to free them all because these reports show Indian interest in investigation abut Bombay incidents.i think India achieve her gole of blame game and now they are making this issue a joke.

Not an intelligent thing to do. Pakistan is forgetting that Mumbai wasnt just 'another' attack on India emenating from Pakistan, it was an attack that freshened the wounds of all countries in the world. About 30 foreign nationals died, Pakistans reputation was eroded by India's diplomatic offensive. This would go down as another blotch on Indo-Pak ties, Pakistan's commitment to end terrorism.

Terrorism will go down when Terror Country India stops its loser attempts of destabilizing Pakistan. ISI sent you a gift message when it bombed your embassy in Afghanistan :tup:

Very good decision, why should they be held when they are innocent. Normally India holds innocents in Kashmir, why should we do that?

Terrorism will go down when Terror Country India stops its loser attempts of destabilizing Pakistan. ISI sent you a gift message when it bombed your embassy in Afghanistan :tup:

Very good decision, why should they be held when they are innocent. Normally India holds innocents in Kashmir, why should we do that?

:disagree: Makes me wanna praise Taliban for ruining your country.

:disagree: Makes me wanna praise Taliban for ruining your country.

Well your country has done more than praise, they have provided the Talibans in Pakistan with money and weapons. If the Indians keep this up, dont cry like a little bit** if bombs blow up in Delhi, Bombay, Calcutta, Madras :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom