What's new

Pak get UAE OLD MIRARES-2009

Status
Not open for further replies.

heartwinlion

BANNED
Reaction score
03 Jul 2009 8ak: Good discussion about Pakistan's air capabilities and future requirements following a Guardian (UK) report that Saudi Arabia will dispose of its old Mirages it orders news Aircraft. Dassault's Rafale is the main contender in the Euro 6 to 8 billion deal and some analysts believe that Pakistan may get the older Mirages. Amongst other things being discussed was a summary of Pak's current status in one commentators opinion:

JF17 42 ordered version 1 for $650m with loans from china
F16 blk 52 x 18 with USA aid money + up to 44 existing F16s
J10 some time in 2014 IN VERSION fc20 x 36 estimated cost $1.5 billion
Don,t forget AWACS from Saab.
In line with their begging bowl stance one of the commentors said that Saudi Arabia should be generous and just give Pakistan the aircraft for free, the reasoning being that the Bentleys parked in their garages are worth more than these aircraft!

http://www.defence.pk/forums/military-aviation/27308-mirage-2000-paf-uae.html

In line with their begging bowl stance one of the commentors said that Saudi Arabia should be generous and just give Pakistan the aircraft for free, the reasoning being that the Bentleys parked in their garages are worth more than these aircraft!
Get the **** out of here you ******* Slumdog.I am reporting your post now.

Get the **** out of here you ******* Slumdog.I am reporting your post now.

Hi Patriod

I think pak government does not have money for your AF that is why you can get some aid from usa, or load from china and even turkey upgrade your f-16 b/52 free...... now UAE want to give free plane hurry up guy go and get it :rofl::rofl:and also I don’t know they get some money from under table also:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::pakistan::pdf:

Hi Patriod

I think pak government does not have money for your AF that is why you can get some aid from usa, or load from china and even turkey upgrade your f-16 b/52 free...... now UAE want to give free plane hurry up guy go and get it :rofl::rofl:and also I don’t know they get some money from under table also:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::pakistan::pdf:

Start counting your time Son!

03 Jul 2009 8ak: Good discussion about Pakistan's air capabilities and future requirements following a Guardian (UK) report that Saudi Arabia will dispose of its old Mirages it orders news Aircraft. Dassault's Rafale is the main contender in the Euro 6 to 8 billion deal and some analysts believe that Pakistan may get the older Mirages. Amongst other things being discussed was a summary of Pak's current status in one commentators opinion:

JF17 42 ordered version 1 for $650m with loans from china
F16 blk 52 x 18 with USA aid money + up to 44 existing F16s
J10 some time in 2014 IN VERSION fc20 x 36 estimated cost $1.5 billion
Don,t forget AWACS from Saab.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/military-aviation/27308-mirage-2000-paf-uae.html

dude - this is no way to - put your point across you just crossed the line here - all this begging n shyt- i tell you .:crazy:

In this world noboyd gives their plane for free even if someone beg for them. its all give n take relationship.

they are not doign no chairty there. I tell you pakistan is the lone strong military muslim nation. (Turkey is not muslim nation and turkey with their al ldefence are nowhere close to pakistan still.)They know in case of danger they can turn to pakistan. India will be more than happy to get this beg - dude we are sailign in same boat. I tell you there is not a very big diffrence between POORS OF INDIA AND PAKISTAN.

Hi Patriod

I think pak government does not have money for your AF that is why you can get some aid from usa, or load from china and even turkey upgrade your f-16 b/52 free...... now UAE want to give free plane hurry up guy go and get it :rofl::rofl:and also I don’t know they get some money from under table also:rofl::rofl::pakistan::pdf:

Crawl back to the gutter you came from. :wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom