What's new

Pak hackers planning attack on Indian cyber networks:

roopesh

Reaction score
NEW DELHI: Anti-India elements in Pakistan are planning an attack on Indian computer networks after the Mumbai terror attacks, the Press Trust of India (PTI) quoted Indian intelligence agencies as saying on Tuesday.

It cited sources in the Indian Home Ministry as saying that Pakistani hackers were trying out a dry run against Indian networks through popular websites registered there after the Mumbai attacks.

A source told PTI that Pakistani hackers had created websites such as Songs.PK - Latest Bollywood Songs,Songspk,Movie Reviews,Hindi Albums Reviews,Download Free Indian Songs, which are infested with software to hack data from the targeted computers.

“The website Songs.PK - Latest Bollywood Songs,Songspk,Movie Reviews,Hindi Albums Reviews,Download Free Indian Songs has over 1.2 million Indian users who are downloading stuff from these websites daily,” said a cyber expert in the ministry.

The sources told PTI that it would take a few minutes for hackers to take control over all 1.2 million computers and the number of such computers was multiplying by the minute.

RAW or Indian intelligence agencies are a joke. The site mentioned is a plain site for Pakistani users to get the songs they need online. I cant believe that Indian intelligence agencies even have time for such things. No wonder failures of the security of their own citizens is blamed on its neighboring countries.

Well, its a good way to make issues and stop Pakistani Websites to offer free Indian Music:azn:

:rofl::rofl::rofl: whatever is the source?
I downloaded lot of stuff from there. In fact they offer better free songs(necessarily not genuine, u know:)) thsn any Indian site. I like those sites. Don't spread such ***** things about them. Must be to prevent Indians songs from being offered freely.
Don't matter for me anyway.
I am on linux:cool:

Small doubt...
Are copyrighted Pakistani songs also offered on these sites?

If no, we have an area of co-operation for public of both countries...:enjoy:
:victory::victory::cheers:
Isn't it?

Small doubt...
Are copyrighted Pakistani songs also offered on these sites?

If no, we have an area of co-operation for public of both countries...:enjoy:
:victory::victory::cheers:
Isn't it?

yes, they offer pakistani songs too...so not a big deal...I guess they want to cut every possible source of entertainment for pakistanis.:enjoy:

yes, they offer pakistani songs too...so not a big deal...I guess they want to cut every possible source of entertainment for pakistanis.:enjoy:

Why won't music companies protest against these sites then?

BS : & I will repeat it is a cheap Indian BS.

It was Indian defense dudes who contrary to their agreement with Pak Hackers way back in 2006 who not only assaulted PDF forum but actually were coraborating hacking of Pakistani forums while at the same time talking peace with us.

It was a typical example of Ghandhi's baniya policy wherein at one place they talk peace while inside they arrange destruction.

The best part is after PDF was hacked & the Pakistani hackers went all out against so many Indian websites .. the Pakistani hackers brought back all details of Indian Defense forum including phone numbers & PM'S !

Now Indian intelligence agencies are claiming what has been said in open by the Pakistani hackers ! hahahaha .. what a sore loosers these people are ...:pakistan:

Last edited:

Yeah i have downloaded some good PAKISTANI..songs from there like Koi Chehara.. and lage raho by shehzad roy.. good music you have..!! Any suggestions good pakistani songs.. from songs.pk :cheers:

Yeah i have downloaded some good PAKISTANI..songs from there like Koi Chehara.. and lage raho by shehzad roy.. good music you have..!! Any suggestions good pakistani songs.. from songs.pk :cheers:

well you should try "ek baar" by shehzad roy...u should be bale to get it on youtube...mirage's aarzoo would be good for you...pm me if you want some others..

Regards,

Yes, I am asking
why don't Pakistani music companies appeal against these sites in courts?

Yes, I am asking
why don't Pakistani music companies appeal against these sites in courts?

I think the pakistani musice scene is not matured enough rite now to go into such technicalities...and in one way it is helping the raw talent...because now they all have to do is to make a song in their backyard and paste it on any of the website available...than the if the song is a hit (determined by the downloads), suddenly they get famous...

But as fas as estabilished musicians are concerned, they surely have their problems with this system...and they express it in every interview. Now I think these websites have started paying the musicians...atleast some of them.

Personally I think that these websites should pay either the music company or musician himself...

moreover in pakistan now success of the musician is not determined by the albums sold, but the number of concerts he does....before 2007 we used to have alot of concerts at the same time in every other hotel, motel and even on the roads every weekend, so in this way these bands were earning alot...but now due to law and order situation they have slowed down...very unfortunate...

I love the site songs.pk, I would risk getting hacked than not visiting the site.
:enjoy:

Back
Top Bottom