What's new

Pak navy recruitment 2018 b ssc Surface Naval Intelligence

Uzairzia

New Recruit

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Hello
I want to know that if someone have back ground with ICom and then bachelor's in Commerce is he eligible for SSC operations branch Surface Naval Intelligence in current recruitment advertisement.
Kindly let me know because nobody from Pak navy is attend the call or reply me from email.

Hello
I want to know that if someone have back ground with ICom and then bachelor's in Commerce is he eligible for SSC operations branch Surface Naval Intelligence in current recruitment advertisement.
Kindly let me know because nobody from Pak navy is attend the call or reply me from email.
You can check for your required information at the Navy recruitment website or in our relevant section. You can also ask any questions related to this in relevant threads.

https://defence.pk/pdf/forums/join-pakistan-navy.148/

However please do note that we are not OFFICIAL MILITARY website. It is a debate and discussion public forum.

In order to have access to all sections of the forum and to be able to interact an engage in debates and discussion with other members you need to get your account approved first.

Kindly introduce yourself. Here are some guidelines for proper introductions.

1) Tell your interests
2) What do you do.
3) How did you find us
4) What interests you here?
5) What is your profession?
6) Future plans?

Also please confirm which city are you currently posting from and let us know if this is your first account on defence.pk??

Back
Top Bottom