What's new

PAK Navy successfully intercepts Indian Submarine, foils intrusion

trust me you guys are getting bash here in europ.. i was in meeting yesterday and some of my europen friends were talking about your kind and that made me laugh..i can not tell you what they were talking about your pm and nation after this all..
Sure your european friends have defined the world opinion and here you are boasting about it.
Anyways things behind curtans in the political corridors dont always resonate with the public sentiment.

I am dissapointed PN didnt sink it, last time they were sent a warning in 2016, what if the bharti navy caused any harm, this haraami moti is bent for a war and these bhartis are taking IK gesture for peace as a weakness, Pak cannot keep on letting these blood thirsty Indian terrorists off everytime they are thwarted as a gesture of peace.

When Pak army causes significant damage then these Gangadeshi terrorists will come running for peace, until that happens, Pakistan needs to send a very loud and clear message any more act of agression or misadventure will be dealt very severely.

D05DZeSXQAEnJD4.jpg:large

so g
Sure your european friends have defined the world opinion and here you are boasting about it.
Anyways things behind curtans in the political corridors dont always resonate with the public sentiment.
Seriously....you must watch the Al Jazeera, read Washington Post New York Times guardians..so many international media outlets are bashing your asses. your chief was in brigade headquarter when paf attacked there.. it was checkmate. still you are showing your face here.. wow what a shameless people

I am dissapointed PN didnt sink it, last time they were sent a warning in 2016, what if the bharti navy caused any harm, this haraami moti is bent for a war and these bhartis are taking IK gesture for peace as a weakness, Pak cannot keep on letting these blood thirsty Indian terrorists off everytime they are thwarted as a gesture of peace.

When Pak army causes significant damage then these Gangadeshi terrorists will come running for peace, until that happens, Pakistan needs to send a very loud and clear message any more act of agression or misadventure will be dealt very severely.

Destruction of submarine is an open declaration of war. The fundamental element of a sub is its stealth and secrecy. Once detected, they cant hide anymore and can be followed and destroyed. Detection of indian submarines is a major achievement of Pakistan Navy.

Back
Top Bottom